Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:44:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Eye of Tlazolteotl #1  (Read 28328 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 03, 2016, 02:43:05 pm »

A daring pirate raid grabs some very valuable cargo...

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:46:08 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 08:06:17 pm »

More mind controlling red gems... bit of a motif for this site.

Period piece then?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:41:27 pm »

Something with a bit of Aztec influence, eh?  If you bring in the idea of love vs. war or love and war, this could make an interesting tale, indeed.  And I've gotta agree with Haight, why all the red gems?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 08:51:56 pm »

More mind controlling red gems... bit of a motif for this site.

Yeah, I've got a fetish.

Period piece then?

Arrrrr.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 09:14:05 pm »

Yeah, I've got a fetish.

Each to his own, I guess.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 08:42:02 am »

Looking forward to this. The MC scenes in http://mcstories.com/TaraChaseAndTheEye/index.html were hot as hell. Well, purgatory.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 02:47:36 pm »

Fantastic art! Grin

Full-on female controller this time? Huh Looks very interesting.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:24:20 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 04:40:21 pm »

look like the crew lost a very valuable cargo to pirate
lo ho lo ho a pirate life for me!
edit- What is it bad luck to have woman on board a ship?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:26:18 am by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 01:02:23 am »

something is wrong the comic did not come up
check around 7:00 am today see if it up
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:36:05 am by laguna85 » Logged
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 01:51:05 am »

I tried to visit http://mindcontrolcomics.com/home/members/title/Eye_of_Tlazolteotl and I got:

Ye come seekin’ adventure and salty ol’ pirates, eh? Sure ye come to the proper place.
Discuss "The Eye of Tlazolteotl" on the Forum!

The forum link goes back to here, but the comic is currently unavailable.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 09:05:20 am »

Should be all fixed now!

dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 09:33:15 am »

Nice start to a new series.  A swashbuckling tale, full of adventure, intrigue, sex, and mind control, what more could a guy want?  At this point there are only two questions to be asked: how many issues will it last and what was in that box they took from the ship?  I bring up the length of the series because if they are just going to ransom her, then this may not be more than two or three issues, just long enough to have fun and drop her off.  Course that's assuming that Lady Dorothy is not only a minor character in a much larger play that goes beyond a simple kidnapping.  Personally, I'd like to see Dorothy move between states of being mind controlled and being in her own control between now and the time she's supposed to be ransomed, rather than simply being docile until the captain's done with her.  That way she comes to fall in love with both a life at sea and with being the captain's personal servant, so much so that after she's ransomed, she decides to run away and take up permanent residence aboard the pirate ship, within the captain's quarters.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 10:00:49 am »

Tlazolteotl was a goddess of filth (sin), vice, and sexual misdeed
and she was a purification goddess as well, who forgave the sins and disease of those caused by misdeeds, particularly sexual misdeeds.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr very nice prize
nice fix
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:03:42 am by laguna85 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2016, 10:08:07 pm »

Hmmm, to be honest, a bit of a letdown. Besides the female controller there's nothing really 'grabbing' me... we wait until issue 2, I suppose.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2016, 11:11:59 pm »

One thing I learned the hard way doing this writing thing is don't count on explaining the plot or getting to the fun stuff in issue two or three unless you know for certain there will be an issue two or three. Daphne kinda makes that call at MCC, so she's got a bit of an edge here.

Me, I got to see my Gi Joe riff go down in flames at another publisher before Cobra got to bimbo bomb an entire city during a Jem and the Holograms concert. Sucks for everybody because that's what the customer was paying to see, the publisher invested money to give them, and I took too long to get to. Not enough readers, not enough incentive to publish.

On the other hand, it was quite a bit more popular than most of their other offerings at pirate sites.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: