Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:12:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Vote for up to five of your favorite comics of 2015...  (Voting closed: January 09, 2016, 10:27:19 am)
Audiophilia - 25 (4.2%)
Beyond Rubies - 58 (9.8%)
Bigger - 19 (3.2%)
Buttoned Up - 9 (1.5%)
By the Book - 39 (6.6%)
The Canadian Girlfriend - 5 (0.8%)
Celestinon - 2 (0.3%)
CFM Trading - 9 (1.5%)
The Changing Room - 7 (1.2%)
The Chrysalis - 48 (8.1%)
Checkered Past - 3 (0.5%)
Con 'Fused - 58 (9.8%)
Cuckoo's Nest - 9 (1.5%)
Delivered - 3 (0.5%)
Drones - 4 (0.7%)
Enchanted Summer - 2 (0.3%)
Extreme Makeover II - 9 (1.5%)
Faerie Tail - 11 (1.9%)
Fantasy World - 7 (1.2%)
Free Cable - 26 (4.4%)
Free Trade Zone - 13 (2.2%)
The Hidden Knowledge - 29 (4.9%)
The Inheritance - 12 (2%)
Lost Weekend - 8 (1.4%)
Maid, to Order - 9 (1.5%)
The Persuader - 24 (4.1%)
The Pleasure Garden - 7 (1.2%)
The Pool of Dr Viagari - 14 (2.4%)
Queen of Angels - 4 (0.7%)
Rapid Inductions - 3 (0.5%)
Roll Playing - 56 (9.5%)
Saint James Infirmary - 12 (2%)
Showing Off - 3 (0.5%)
Sudo - 5 (0.8%)
Travel Plans - 13 (2.2%)
Unknown Pleasures - 3 (0.5%)
Waiting Room - 15 (2.5%)
Occurrence - 7 (1.2%)
Total Voters: 82

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your favorite comics of 2015?  (Read 27866 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 01, 2016, 10:25:49 pm »

It's that time of year again, time to vote for your favorite comics! All of the regular comics are listed above (bonuses will be their own poll). You can vote for up to five titles. We don't have a definition of "favorite": it can be the art, the writing, the general hotness, or whatever you want.

And comments below!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
spiderman27
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Die Hard Pool Of Viagari Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 11:23:30 pm »

The Pool of Dr Viagari is so great in every way. I am hoping for more.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 11:54:54 pm »

No Occurrence?

So hard to pick. I'll wait to vote till the oversight is corrected, but in the meantime:
Honorable Mentions:
12) Free Cable - A lot of variety to this, even though it's basically the same story each time. Like the slow fall. Plus boobs. Wink
11) The Pool of Dr. Viagari - straightforward enough, just a fun, simple story.
10) Celestinon - Love the artwork, both the old and the new style. I really like the subtle seductive control, the slow burn that leaves them mostly themselves in personality, but at the same time changed to suit the controller.
9) Fantasy World - again, I like the idea of the personality change that they don't realize is happening.
Cool Lost Weekend - The ending of that, where her sexual side takes control of her normal self, very hot.
7) CFM Trading/The Changing Room - Similar themes, I like the controlled by an item aspect, the "clothes make the woman" so to speak. Lots of possibilities for that theme.
6) Chrysallis - a lot of variety, I like the aspect of bringing their fantasies to life. The last one was especially hot, I can't wait to see the results of that on her real life.
Now for the actual vote:
5) Occurrence - Like the techy aspect, and I really like the 4 different responses to the same thing, there's a lot of variety.
4) Roll Playing - Big D&D fan (if you are too, check out Critical Roll on the Geek and Sundry YouTube/Twitch channels. It's a bunch of voice actors playing D&D, a lot like an old time radio show.) And I really like the "fantasy turned reality" aspect. If only...
3) Free Trade Zone - #1 still has my favorite enslavement/transformation scene, and it's still hot (hoping for more scenes like #1 in the future).
2) Beyond Rubies - Always a hit. Just hoping it doesn't end with a Pollyanna ending. Tongue
1) Con'Fused - Combining nerd culture, transformations, and corrupting enslavement - three of my favorite things. TONS of potential in this one. I'd like to see a spin-off of this, something like The Changing Room, where a costumer sells costumes that control the wearer. Also, one following the Shadowcat cosplayer. Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:57:20 pm by jlpicrdh » Logged
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 02:21:27 am »

No Occurrence?

Perhaps it didn't... *puts on glasses* ...OCCUR to her. *YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH*

[Is immediately banned from site]
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 06:23:20 am »

No Occurrence?

Perhaps it didn't... *puts on glasses* ...OCCUR to her. *YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH*

[Is immediately banned from site]
Should be safe. Now if you'd PMed that to her...
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 08:11:53 am »

Never PM her. Always email her...
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 08:54:03 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:49:16 am by GodWilling » Logged
ainfinite
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 10:08:36 am »

The Chrysalis - favourite overall
Travel Plans - favourite one-shot, mostly for the amazing art
By The Book - favourite writing, especially this year's issues
The Inheritance - best opening, also really good looking art

#1: Lost Weekend - I really liked both of this year's issues, but it automatically gets my top spot anyway, just because it ended (Shout out to Extreme Makeover, too, but that's too novel for me to want to count it here).

A great ending can really buoy up a story, and what I like about the entire MCC/DF brand is their commitment to story. Maybe think about ending Bearing Gifts or The Martian Harem?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:11:38 am by ainfinite » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 10:28:09 am »

No Occurrence?

Added!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
discotek_2008
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 12:46:09 pm »

Cast my votes; but here are honourable mentions;

Buttoned Up, The Inheritance, Travel Plans: I felt these were all solid stories with great art. If they had more than one chapter, I'd have likely voted them stronger

Cuckoo's Nest: I love this story, but it seems to have been on hiatus so long it dropped it down my ranking list

Free Trade Zone: I'm actually finding the story almost more interesting than the MC sex... not that I don't want to see more MC sex...

The Chrysalis: This has been solid so far, but has definitely fallen into a predictable pattern; gal shows up to apt, goes into the chamber, comes out as a different sex doll, sex ensues.  I'd really like to see more historical bits with the Chrysalis like the piratey one. I really enjoyed seeing the Chrysalis in a different context and with a different art style.

Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 02:25:16 pm »

I decided to vote for NEW favorites. I defined new as a new series released this year that I definitely want to see continue. That in no way reduces my liking for the older classics though.
blankjunk
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 07:48:47 pm »

My votes went to Beyond Rubies, By The Book, Con'fused, Cuckoo's Nest, and Maid To Order, but I also love:

Saint James Infirmary: It just keeps going! It's still fun and sexy and adventurous and I love every new episode of this soap opera

Chrysalis: So many fucktoys, so many transformations! I love transformations.  Mmm, transformations!  Smiley

Buttoned Up: fun and sexy, and I loved trying to figure out each button Smiley

Occurrence: spaceships and brainwashing and hypnotic cocks! What's not to love?

So much great stories! Thanks for keeping up the great work!
ResidentWeavil
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 08:36:53 pm »

I confess that this is hard to do. Many of the continuing titles updated only once or twice this year which makes it very hard to enjoy the story.

It may be impossible to have too MUCH of a good thing, but I think you may be dangerously close to too MANY of them. The quality of story telling suffers with time spent waiting. For example, Martian Harem was missing the whole year. Does that mean it is done, abandoned or on hiatus? No way to know.

But I have been enjoying the silliness of Con'fused and it did manage 3 updates.

Thanks for some great stories!
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2016, 10:53:25 pm »

Enchanted Summer.

Love the slow seduction with hypnosis.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 01:21:16 am »

The Chrysalis: This has been solid so far, but has definitely fallen into a predictable pattern; gal shows up to apt, goes into the chamber, comes out as a different sex doll, sex ensues.  I'd really like to see more historical bits with the Chrysalis like the piratey one. I really enjoyed seeing the Chrysalis in a different context and with a different art style.

I agree about the predictability. There's so much potential for what could be done, and the last issues with the split personality was so clever and fit my tastes so well that it was almost enough to recommend it on its own, but the other issues have been a little cliché in terms of the end results - French maid, various dolls, etc. I'm hoping the last issue was the start of something new. Aliens, fairies, vampires, elves, demons, catgirl, punk, steampunk, Victorian, superhero, supervillain, ancient Egyptian, pirates, Renaissance, etc. Really go wild with it.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: