Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:03:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #5  (Read 30240 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 30, 2015, 02:51:33 pm »

Additional services are now on offer.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:30:47 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 09:55:44 pm »

long time but Yes
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:40:26 pm »

May the cleavage conquer!  There should be another phrase in that battle-cry to describe the self-important architect of this little club and his WORST timing in the WORLD but I'll just think it for now.

ETA--Odd.  The beautiful woman that the smug gentleman is admiring has brown hair, not black.  So, it's not the new doc.  Her patient maybe?  Hmm.  Well, maybe distraction will give the new doc a window of opportunity.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:06:13 am by jmundt29 » Logged
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 01:50:43 pm »

Can't wait!
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 10:44:25 am »

Another amazing issue! The boob hypnosis part is my ultimate fantasy finally on the page!! Wish you'd bring this out every week :-) Can't wait to see all the patients fall under the magic boobs spell.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 12:48:01 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:29:11 am by GodWilling » Logged
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 01:42:47 pm »

PLEASE make this in MCT! So many amazing models to choose from for all the roles. Would be such a hot video that you could make a few of ;-)
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 04:26:34 pm »

PLEASE make this in MCT! So many amazing models to choose from for all the roles. Would be such a hot video that you could make a few of ;-)
http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/waitroom/
http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/waitroom2/
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 06:53:13 pm »

And they're stuck for a video sequel because the excellent, beautiful, and talented actress who originated the role is retired.  Happily, at last report.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 07:41:32 pm »

And they're stuck for a video sequel because the excellent, beautiful, and talented actress who originated the role is retired.  Happily, at last report.
They could always recast, or just make up a new shrink.
I suspect the comics are a continuation, though, a la Buffy, X-files, Angel, SoA etc.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 07:44:59 pm »

We already have cast our new Doctor Laurel. I am 100% sure our audience will love her.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 07:53:13 pm »

We already have cast our new Doctor Laurel. I am 100% sure our audience will love her.
Oooooooooooooh I know who it is!
And yes.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2016, 08:00:57 pm »

I know they are.  They are beautiful and entertaining.  As an avid fan (and hopefully a polite one), I'm eager to see what fun additional installments might bring.  Cheesy  It's probably in my top 3 on the site.

However, the end of the last and the beginning of this one completely flip the dynamic.  In the vids, Dr. Laurel took over a practice from a guy who had vanished and left his imprint in the hypnotic triggers he left in his patients.  In the two vids and most of the first issue of the comic, Dr. Laurel is researching what has been done to her patients, taking advantage of it, and, in some cases, using responsible and interesting treatment (for example, her phone session with the patient in the vid Waiting Room 1).  From the end of Waiting Room #1 (the comic) through the latter stages of Waiting Room #4, Laurel's agenda and the departed prankster's agenda exist in parallel.  She's installing herself in the practice, gaining confidence, and even decides to develop her own focus and triggers (which is GREAT, I hope we have a comic #6 and beyond so we can see her do that a lot more).  His little club pursued their interests using his triggers out of Laurel's sight and outside her awareness.  So, both successfully co-existed.  However, Departed Doc decides makes a horribly timed return at the end of #4.  While his presence and control leads to some fun, he interrupts Laurel making a hypnotic conquest with one of the most fun foci imaginable (drat him) and he reduces Laurel to his tool which is...frustrating.  She was one of the very VERY few powerful female hypnotists on MCC.

Also, the fact that Departed (and now Returned) Doc seems to exhibit the carriage and attitude of a Bertram or a Jakob combined with the (lack) of imagination of shown by Derek, Vik, or young Jakob is....it seems a little like a missed opportunity. Sad  Doesn't this make our only female hypnotist who isn't having her strings pulled Madam Pavlova??  I'd certainly like to see more of this story because it is interesting and the art is beautiful.  But, I suppose I'll also harbor a vain little hope that Laurel will get the opportunity to fight her fate in a sexy and interesting way, even if she doesn't change it.  Or perhaps get the space as an effective tool to create her own fun without a club member there.

Technically, I suppose Rain and Pavlova fall into a slightly different category as they are magic users, not strictly hypnotists (though both might possess the skill).

ETA--A new Dr. Laurel?  Very, very interesting and exciting! Grin  I'll eagerly await the moment of revelation.Grin
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 09:36:52 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2016, 08:52:05 pm »

I'm always going to be a fan of boobnosis... I always crack up a little because it's so ridiculous but somehow hot. Almost any kink is, I guess, when you try to look at it from an outside perspective, heh.

It is true that the comics are kind of a different sort of story than the pr0ns... I kind of see it as another arc in Dr. Laurel's story. Maybe in issues 6-12 she'll be firmly back in the hypno dom position again, who knows? I do like the idea of a period of time in the life of someone in these stories of being MCed as something taken in stride: 'Yeah, I was some guy's hypnotized love slave for about 18 months. Sex was amazing, but we knew it was going to be a temporary arrangement.'

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2016, 08:54:05 pm »

Kind of turning into a cross between Bearing Gifts and By the Book, wouldn't you say?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: