Mind Control Comics Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:03:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 456: In Loco Parentis.  (Read 5552 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 16, 2015, 09:45:01 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 10:16:47 pm »

Pearl had a guardian?  Is this where the snake actually slithers out from under the rock where he's been hiding?  Or is she in for more fun right now?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 09:08:19 am »

I think that might be the first expression of strong moral disapproval directed at mind-controlled sex slavery we've seen in this comic.  As noted before the typical attitude is rather blasé.  Although I suppose Danielle's crack from the last comic might also qualify.

I guess Jakob is just really good at pissing people off...
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 10:51:02 am »

Or perhaps her flashback nightmares?  Or Claudia's and Dani's reaction to the news that he might be alive--or is just missing?

This feels like a comment on

A. Client-chasing, and
B. Jakob's moral turpitude

almost as much as an indictment of the practice of mind control.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 12:22:02 pm »

"The client you introduced me to, showed me off to."

When a father says, "And here's my beautiful daughter..." there's no question what that means or what the parameters are. But she isn't his daughter - something he knew and she didn't. Now she has cause to question his behaviour in that regard, as well as his willingness to sit and discuss Jakob with Johannes in front of her as if Jakob were little more than a business problem.

I've said all along, I suspect that if Erin ever broke free of the effects of the watch, I don't think she'd look too favourably upon what has happened to her. That's only a suspicion though. I think it's only the effects of the various prevailing forms of mind control that are producing a blasé attitude.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 04:02:42 pm »

Yes on Pearl.

However, I think there are limits to that truth with Erin.  I think if she completely broke free of her programming, she'd destroy all the crystals, and her relationship with Adrian might chill for a time, but I don't think she'd blame him.  I think we could still end up with Destiny Dice Roll #3.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 05:04:13 pm »

I'm not saying she'd blame Adrian. I mean, obviously, she would blame him, if only for knowingly taking advantage (as she would see it). But if the question is would she - after being freed from all mind control - be blasé about having been turned into a sex slave, I suspect the answer is no she would not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: