Mind Control Comics Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 454: Hiring Hall.  (Read 5274 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 09, 2015, 12:59:11 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 01:22:10 pm »

They're looking back from the till, so probably at Adrian. Does that mean he's the employer and they're the hiring hall? Are they recruiting?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 05:39:08 pm »

Is that a jumpsuit Jacqui's wearing? Great look for her. Here's hoping that topic of conversation from earlier comes up... Miriam could use a little sibling ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 09:16:11 am »

I was a little surprised there wasn't more comment on Jacqui's current outfit which looks like it might have come from one of the previous covers and is very flattering.  So, should we be concerned or excited about the possibility of magic being added to Adrian's musical repertoire thanks to his lessons with Rain?  Huh Wink
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 09:47:13 am »

I was a little surprised there wasn't more comment on Jacqui's current outfit which looks like it might have come from one of the previous covers and is very flattering.  So, should we be concerned or excited about the possibility of magic being added to Adrian's musical repertoire thanks to his lessons with Rain?  Huh Wink

Excited, I think; the potential for Pan-like debauchery-inspiring tunes is high.

Though with the rollover text and the way the frame of Adrian saying he's not good enough is emphasized, I'm not sure what Daphne was trying to get across... was he just joking, or is something deeper going on here (besides confidence issues inspired by the situation he was in at the beginning of the comic).

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 08:20:25 pm »

I lean toward excitement as well, because Adrian demonstrating his skills with a magic tinge has the possibility to start all sorts of fun backstage and after the performance.  In fact, it might even rival Harem Night or Healing Night depending on combination, situation and attitude. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: