Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:28:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 452: Osculum Interruptum.  (Read 7326 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 02, 2015, 11:29:54 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 01:57:08 pm »

I know my guesses about what's happening in these previews often involve someone farting... Clearly that couldn't be happening here. At all.

It might be a mood killer if kissing Erin gave Miriam a flashback to the last time Erin was kissing her. I'm not sure if we'd be going there yet though. So maybe Erin really is saying, "She who smelt it dealt it."
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 01:58:05 pm »

Well, that escalated quickly.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 06:03:41 am »

so sex sale , friendship and love always hurts profits (latin )

Ezra Cantor always know that sound from Jacquelyn !
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 06:11:48 am by laguna85 » Logged
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 06:42:46 am »

What does it say about me that upon reading that last panel a sitcom laugh track started playing in my head?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 08:56:22 am »

I'm surprised they didn't try to get away with a tamer version of that joke either on Two and a Half Men, or on that short-lived sitcom Ellen produced with Elisha Cuthbert.  Excellent.  But are we only seeing one glorious panel of them in the back room before the action shifts?  But what a panel! Grin
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 12:04:02 pm »

Or maybe My Two Dads...

Hey, just this once I was wrong. Unless Miriam's jingle.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 12:13:15 pm »

Well, a bit disappointing that the snogging session didn't go anywhere fast... ah well.

I guess Miriam is still linked tho?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 08:53:05 am »

The effects of whatever programming seem to be present, but I don't know about the link.  Wouldn't she have been able to feel Adrian's sensations in the storeroom if the link were still active?  It's Pearl, Adrian, Erin, and Dani for that group linked by the ritual...isn't it? Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: