Mind Control Comics Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 443: Freezing It Off.  (Read 12138 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 02, 2015, 07:59:57 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 08:12:08 pm »

Splash page Sunday?  Very interesting. Grin Grin Grin Grin
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 08:51:39 pm »

Pretty sure October 3rd is Saturday.  Probably a splash page, yes.  Either that or Daphne has decided to celebrate the 500th issue by posting 57 comics in a row because why not?

But it's probably a splash page.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 09:37:02 pm »

The splash page are great, Seeing the lady sexy pose
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 07:39:46 am »

Yeah, speaking of quality boob work...

As I say with frightening regularity, seduction is a form of mind control. Even if it turns out to be the only mc being deployed in this storyline, this page alone will leave me satisfied. Thanks to all involved for five years of this great comic.

Adrian's response didn't seem all that hazy. Is Caitlyn using him as a cover for her own reservations? If so then what those reservations need is to be washed away in a flood of... something.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 11:38:45 am »

Not Adrian's response.  Caitlyn's talking about herself here.  She's not sure she wants to...yet.  Hopefully the other members of the squad can be satisfied enjoying her themselves or with Astrid.  This seduction scene is excellent.

Also, remember that there's a little trauma here.  Last time Cait was out and about she ended up pleasuring and having sex with (or almost having sex with Yves) because she was under the control of Pink Clouds.

So, perhaps she's more hesitant than others would be.  Pearl had couple fun with Reka and Weston who might actually turn out to be a decent guy.  That would be a nice change.  Derek seems a selfish twit.  Julian is desperate and a little mercenary.  Vik is full on nuts.  The Kupplers seem to all be toxic (though the level of toxicity varies from brother to brother).  Sawyer seems to have some nefarious tendencies and Q is tough to get a read on.  Having another genuinely good guy show up in Kearsage would be welcome variety.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 01:48:52 pm »

And Yves is sweaty. We don't have confirmation of that but until it's disproved...

(And I think she did have sex with him.)

I wasn't sure about the Coates question. I think you're probably right. My suspicion is that Caitlyn really rang Adrian for the purposes of the plot. But for that, I don't think there'd have been any question that she was free to mess around with Imani and Hitomi. The question that probably would need answering was that of Coates. So I was thinking that was the justification for the call. If all that were the case though, I'm not sure she'd have made the call unless she'd made her own mind up about Coates already.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 06:14:30 pm »

Three cheerleaders definitely looks like a collection. And that's why it feels like there has to be something behind this. It feels like a cult (as Hitomi probably isn't quite saying here).

Coates and Imani to Hitomi: "So, you don't have [to]..."; "There's no pressure..."; "Whatever feels right..."

Imani to Caitlyn: "No means no. If you want to..."; "If you're not busy..."; "No rush."

The only apparent pressure is Caitlyn's own sexual desire. But of course, they're stoking that. I suppose it's only called seduction when the outcome isn't good.

At this stage it's a bit like when someone we know to be a vampire is standing at a door casually saying, "Well, aren't you going to ask me in?" And of course, that's why a vampire has to be invited in, because: no, you shouldn't all split up; no, you shouldn't go and see what that noise was upstairs; and no, you shouldn't invite vampires in. That's a "peril" thing, which is probably why I'm so keen on this storyline.

On the other hand, I suppose even if I were Imani or Hitomi, I think I'd still really want to have sex with Caitlyn. It's only natural - they're only human. So maybe there's nothing in all this after all.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 09:15:45 pm »

I'm sorta relieved to have met Astrid so there could be someone other than Coates pulling strings here.  He seemed incredibly crass (a married version of Derek) who seemed to be taking all sorts of wild chances with his wife out of the country.  Seeing her hit the door and be fully on board with and in control of the situation was a relief and interesting.  If there is a cult, if there is a vampire, it's her.  Coates is either her Renfield or her fishing lure.

The call seemed to be about the whole situation but about Coates specifically.  Part of what upset Caitlyn about the Pink Clouds episode is that she felt that she had "failed" Adrian as a member of his harem by falling into Yves' power.  So, this sort of situation is a sensitive subject.  Even with permission and no pressure from Adrian one way or the other she has to square her programming and her desires as a member of the harem with recent experiences and her other desires.  It's a difficult balancing act.

I remembered Hitomi as beautiful, but not a rival of Erin's in the chest department.  In fact, of all the cheerleaders on the squad, I thought the captain was the real contender.  I do hope we see her at some point.

Question--if Wilmot went co-ed in 1983, why has the mantis head been around since the '50s.  Did there used to be a sister women's college that had merged dances and sporting events with Wilmot?  Say, providing cheerleaders for games?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 09:51:42 pm »

Did there used to be a sister women's college that had merged dances and sporting events with Wilmot?  Say, providing cheerleaders for games?

The Wilmot Cheerleaders cheer all the women's teams as well as men's.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 10:41:57 pm »

That's very interesting, but I think that's a separate issue.

According to the g episodes, Wilmot began admitting women in 1983 (and Pat and Miel were part of the first co-ed class).

So, Wilmot went co-ed in '83.  But the Mantis head has been around since the '50s.  If the Mantis mascot and costume predated that by 3 decades, what did it do before women attended Wilmot?  Enlarged...er, equipment for male cheerleaders hauling around old-school megaphones?

If there were female cheerleaders for an all-male school, who were these cheerleaders?  Did they attend a sister girls' college that might have become a feeder in '83?  I'm confused.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 10:44:17 pm »

If the Mantis mascot and costume predated that by 3 decades, what did it do before women attended Wilmot?  Enlarged...er, equipment for male cheerleaders hauling around old-school megaphones?

Wilmot was founded as a women's college. When it went coed, it started admitting men.

stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 04:38:32 am »

Three cheerleaders definitely looks like a collection.

I believe the correct term for a collection of cheerleaders in this context is a "candystore"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 07:54:38 am »

Wilmot was founded as a women's college. When it went coed, it started admitting men.

That's awesome! Grin

I do love stiggle's collective term, particularly for this Mantis squad.  It seems to fit perfectly.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 01:33:40 pm »

Right. OK. And... which are the ones that have penises again?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: