Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 01:12:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite male and female characters?  (Read 8596 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 27, 2015, 11:31:33 am »

For this poll, it's not really a poll, but an essay question. I'm reviving the discussion on: Which are your favorite characters (both male and female) from the various stories, and why?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
av0999
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 02:17:10 pm »

Ambra from Free Trade Zone. She's got this attitude of "I've got to do, who I got to do, to get what I want." plus her Savvyness of this: Sex is an acceptable form of Trade future, and the overall no nonsense attitude she has while negotiating are something I can't help but enjoy. Even more so when her Whore Programming kicks in and she retains her awareness. Its also hot when she starts calling her partner Sir, I like her even more when she indulged her kinky side in issue 4.

Her sister Antra is nice too. What with her being a Slut even before she got enhanced, it makes her a nice opposite to Ambra who has enough self interest and good sense to work out something in exchange for her efforts while Antra just seems happy giving it away for free not and she has a nice rack.

As for male, well, I guess that Raffaele was cool and seemed on the level. Him forgetting to to lock his door, during his... negotiates, was good for a chuckle. Hope that gets referenced again later.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:54:42 am by av0999 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 03:30:11 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:38:40 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 04:26:11 pm »

For my favorite male character I'd probably have to say Daffyd from THK. A lot of the male characters are left fairly blank, presumably as reader self-inserts, which is something I kind of dislike - i like the male leads to have character as well. In Daffyd's case, what I like about him is that he's not letting any sort of Saturday morning cartoon morality get in the way of using mind control to get lots of great sex, but the story still has a decent amount of conflict in it, as the rabbit hole goes pretty deep - and there's the question of what the Book itself wants.

For women, the choice is obviously a lot harder, as there are so many more characters to choose from... but, in general, the female characters who play into the mind control kink in more ways than just being a hapless subject really interest me. Charlotte from BtB is an obvious one, there, with her enthusiasm for recruiting women for her master being super hot. Janice in THK might veer that way, as she's at least *aware* of his power as of one of the more recent issues. Julie's aggressive questioning of Katie in BR - "Have you been fucking my husbad.... why not?" was also quite enjoyable. Dani, in SJI, comes close, with her overwhelmingly sexy and kinky attitude, but for obvious reasons she has less impetus to be gung-ho about mind control due to her past. I mean, she does it, clearly, as the last few episodes with the crystal showed, with gleeful giggles and all, but her character seems to be down on it (the whole sequence with the crystal seems incongruous in some ways, and it definitely isn't explained yet.)

I think we've talked before about how MC is one of those kinks that doesn't necessarily require that the characters in the story be in to it.... but female characters who *are*, either because of being MCed themselves or just being born that way, are very, very hot.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:34:04 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 12:47:58 am »

Male character is tough. I don't identify with the controllers, so that pretty much leaves most of the options out. Probably either Nick from Beyond Rubies, or Brian from Drains. Both of them are being controlled - Brian through actual mind control by the organism, and Nick through the circumstance he's in. The only reason it isn't Nick outright is because he's fighting back and (for the moment) winning. Hopefully someone fixes that mistake really quick, and maybe we'll see what a ruby can do to a guy? HMB did a oneshot custom a while ago that had the ruby turn a guy into a girl. I'm all for a similar fate for our hero.

As for the ladies, it's so hard to say. Janice from Beyond Rubies because of the way she's embraced her situation. Elizabeth from Chrysalis because I love the dual nature of her transformation and the idea of her dark side enslaving her innocent side. Bethany from Drains again because I like how she, like Janice, has become a willing recruiter (though all the girls are, there's something a little more sinister about her). Ambra from Free Trade Zone because she has the best enslavement sequence ever.

My favorite though is probably Lori from Con'Fused. First, she's a redhead, which is my personal favorite (unless you count unnatural colors). Second, she's hit most of my personal favorite fandoms. Third, she has the right balance of controlled and controlling. She's embraced her situation and is actively helping to enslave others. I think she's probably the most like me of anyone on the site, and the situations she gets in have been some that I've fantasized about (the interrogation probe for instance). Now she just needs to dress up as Daphne from Scooby Doo and meet a clown with a spinning watch of gold and/or transformed into a vampire; dress as Firestar from Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends and become a swarm-slave and/or vampire; and end up the slave of Toyman's voodoo dolls from the SuperFriends, and she'll have hit all the major nerd MC moments for me.
blankjunk
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 07:57:29 pm »

Honey(s) from "Cuckoo's Nest" is/are having so much fun being mind controlled over and over again that she's absolutely irresistible. Sexy shenanigans are the best shenanigans!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: