Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:33:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #13  (Read 39627 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 31, 2015, 01:46:03 pm »

As the clock ticks down on the Rubies shipping, the girls try to find a way to save themselves...

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:34:33 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Akumadoken
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 02:02:01 pm »

Yesss thank you!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 09:36:28 pm »

next month Please!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 01:36:47 am »

Awesome!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 02:50:40 pm »

WHOOHOO!!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 02:51:16 pm »

I have to say that is one of my personal favorites of all the covers on the site. I think I may get a print of it for my office.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 01:47:44 pm »

I'm one of the BR holdouts, but I must say that that is a spectacular cover.  Kudos to all involved.
Snake
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 07:22:33 pm »

juhuuu next part  Wink

when comeing out?
swells3674
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 12:49:58 pm »

So I have a question about the way the rubies work. It's implied (basically flat-out shown) that the growth happens very slowly all the time, but happens quickly and suddenly when the wearer is really turned on (when the rubies glow). But is there a point where the growth stops, or do their boobs just keep growing until they literally touch the floor and the woman can't even stand? Also, is there a way for the controller to set preferences? Like, if he wants his girlfriend to have a pair of DDs and nothing else, can he program it that way? Also, why does the rate of growth vary? The 2 QA girls (Gabby and I forget the other's name) started growing way later than all the other characters, yet their breasts are the most comically gargantuan.

Also, why don't the rubies change men the same way? Like I said, it's shown that every time a woman orgasms, her ruby glows and some rapid and drastic growth occurs. Monsonis wears a ruby, which allows him to stay hard for all the bimbos he fucks daily, but if the same logic applies, shouldn't his dick be like 20 pounds by now?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:56:59 pm by swells3674 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 01:05:01 pm »

Let's see...

* Different versions of the firmware behave differently.
* The maximum amount of change is an interaction between the genetics of the wearer and the settings in the device.
* The ones on men are designed for more modest physical changes.

HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 02:40:55 pm »

Let's see...

* Different versions of the firmware behave differently.
* The maximum amount of change is an interaction between the genetics of the wearer and the settings in the device.
* The ones on men are designed for more modest physical changes.
To add...

* Yeah, Nick stole prototypes.  They even had numbers.  Issue 6 talks about updates and mods and shows the techs working on them.
Then 7 has what I'm pretty sure are the final shipping products, hence them working faster.
* I remember drawing settings from 0 - 4 on a screen back in issue 3.  So the possibilities were laid out pretty early on.
* That's a "stay tuned" for sure!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 04:31:21 pm »

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that the more the subjects resist, the more 'staid' they are initially, the greater the effect of the changes when they do happen.

Any additional information would be interesting, though. There's a reason why this is one of the flagship titles on this site :-D

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 05:17:36 pm »

Yea, both Beverly and Alice are pretty far gone already. As are Gabby and Elaine.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 03:48:29 pm »

It's on the calendar for December 2nd!
Azure
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2015, 01:08:39 pm »

Beyond Rubies #13 was awesome, as alway. I can't wait to see what happens next! It is certainly helping me develop a fetish for women with long hair in those particular styles.

Also, is anyone else seriously hoping the company wins. Because I kinda am at this point, especially after that cover.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: