Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:37:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #13  (Read 39628 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2015, 05:53:26 pm »

Beyond Rubies #13 was awesome, as alway. I can't wait to see what happens next! It is certainly helping me develop a fetish for women with long hair in those particular styles.

Also, is anyone else seriously hoping the company wins. Because I kinda am at this point, especially after that cover.

The company winning definitely doesn't have to mean the characters lose. There are women on the board, after all ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 07:00:33 pm »

Beyond Rubies #13 was awesome, as alway. I can't wait to see what happens next! It is certainly helping me develop a fetish for women with long hair in those particular styles.

Also, is anyone else seriously hoping the company wins. Because I kinda am at this point, especially after that cover.

The company winning definitely doesn't have to mean the characters lose. There are women on the board, after all ;-)

Put it this way... I'm rooting for Monsonis.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2015, 10:58:29 pm »

Ha! Sucker! Monsonis is just a blind for the real big-bad: Retik, Dictator of the Moon!
Buzzzy
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 09:32:41 am »

Personally while I love the rubies... I wouldn't mind for an "hostile takeover" of the company from the women they sought to control in the first place.

Plus is it very rare that we see men on the mind controlled sides of things, so it feels like it would be a great come-uppance for the likes of Monsonis in a most poetic justice kind of way.
Put that way, it would be very interesting to see a Rubies companies where it is the Rubies women that end up being in charge somehow(while still keeping the other "benefits" from the Rubies).

Then again, while the mind control aspect has been since there since the beginning... it's oddly when I see one of the Rubies girl being in a dominant(however briefly considering the "current" nature of the rubies) position over another.

Maybe I'm just odd like that for wishing to see Monsonis on the brainwashed/mind-controlled side of things at the feet of one of the ruby girls now standing in a Dominant position over him and personally in control of the mind-altering effects of the rubies.

Gabby for new CEO anyone?
(I mean, she's already technically the "owner" of a couple of the girls now if I recall. Why not spread her "ownership" of others to a couple of the guys too? Wink )
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2015, 12:00:27 am »

Once again, flawless artistry. This series continues to impress and please. Thanks again for another installment!
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2016, 03:28:38 pm »

So Laura's attitude here is the result of what Nick did to her in #8?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2016, 03:36:18 pm »

Well, there's an interesting idea, but could you elaborate?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2016, 09:57:28 pm »

Yes.
He brings her and Andrea (off screen) under his control in that issue.
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2016, 01:09:20 pm »

Personally while I love the rubies... I wouldn't mind for an "hostile takeover" of the company from the women they sought to control in the first place.

I think this is the only logical move to the girls, if they control Monsonis, they control everything. Their only chance is to reprogram Monsonis's ruby to make him do what they want. If they just get the rubies off and make a run for it, how long can they seriously expect to remain free, even if they free all the women, once Monsonis is back in control, it just a matter of restoring the programming to the rubies and placing them back on the women. It wouldn't be terribly hard to sneak up behind a woman and quick place a ruby on there arm or neck, instant slave.

Even if they free themselves, it appears there increase sex drive is a permanent, Rubies or not.  When Gabby and Elaine Rubies were offline, they still couldn't control themselves having wild sex together and with other men.  It looks like they are slaves to there new desires, they will little control over there futures, regardless of the outcome.    

Also I'm not sure the women's motives are all that pure, one asks Nick if she can keep one of the girls as her own slave.  Maybe they are perfectly fine with women slaves, just so long as they are in control.

Nick doesn't appear to be that much of a "nice guy" like Gabby says. Nice guys don't cheat on there wife's, and enslave her and her friends. He's just upset he's no longer in charge of his Wife and Harem, I think if he had a chance to regain control over his Wife, he be more than happy to make them all his personal slaves again.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:25:35 pm by gromit » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: