Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:35:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 431: Turn-Down Service  (Read 7054 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 24, 2015, 10:08:43 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 01:20:54 pm »

She doesn't look like Marliese, Kanti, or Imani. There is another black member of the Mantis squad (Rachel? Wendy?) but I'm guessing this isn't anyone we've met. I can't see how she'd fit into Hitomi's narrative - or Adrian's.

Let's go out on a limb. The title suggests a hotel, as perhaps does her attire. The title also perhaps suggests someone having his advances spurned. Possibly Julian?

Someone has offered Sawyer a new supply of Pink Clouds. The main candidates would seem to be Julian or Vik. So someone's got some Pink Clouds. He says, hopefully.
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 04:53:11 am »

I look at the last panel of the comic and all I can think is 'She is holding the phone to her head wrong and the person she is calling might not be able to hear her because of that'
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 06:26:42 am »

Now Who is in room 11 Huh
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 11:30:59 am »

I'm pretty sure Julian is in room 11. I think the question is: who wants to know?
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 01:53:43 pm »

I look at the last panel of the comic and all I can think is 'She is holding the phone to her head wrong and the person she is calling might not be able to hear her because of that'

I loathe when people don't hold the mouthpiece near their mouth and they sound all muffled and echoey...grrr! You'd think a receptionist would know not to do that Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 08:11:58 pm »

let change this Who made the call?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 05:53:20 pm »

There are a couple of candidates.  It could be Sawyer putting feelers around town.  It could be Jakob activating part of his network now that his "death" has been debunked.  Or it could be Big Papa Kuppler (if he's still around) or someone else entirely.  I think the person she's reporting to could be part of the same network that runs that hospital-esque facility that Vik's gals escaped from.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: