Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:46:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 427: The Limits of Language  (Read 7288 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 10, 2015, 10:02:53 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 12:16:47 pm »

"Well, OK, Pearl, you're right: these dips do taste really good."

"Too good for words."

"Yeah, OK. I've read the title too you know. Too good for words. Even if my fingers are going to stink of garlic for a week now. But I have to say I thought you'd be more upset about the whole finding out you've just slept with your half-brother thing..."
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 02:15:55 pm »

Jacqui looks a little defensive here, actually.  Pearl's reaction (what we've seen so far) might be a little muted.  She seems somewhere between severely dismayed and distraught.  I guess we'll see how things progress.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 11:11:47 am »

Apart from the dips stuff I was right.

I guess we'll see how things progress.

That turned out to be correct too.
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 04:30:42 pm »

Why do I find this hot for some reason?!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 09:39:24 pm »

Why do I find this hot for some reason?!

Because, like me, you're hoping this somehow leads into mother/daughter incest?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 08:03:53 am »

Not yet, obviously.  Have we found the limits of the Watch's programming capability?

That would seem to be an obstacle to Jakob's ambitions for his play.  We'll see.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 08:33:34 pm »

Not yet, obviously.  Have we found the limits of the Watch's programming capability?

No reason to think that.  The Watch hasn't been used on Pearl at all, as far as we know, and we have no reason to think Jacqui wouldn't have sex with Pearl if Adrian told her to.  Amy certainly doesn't have any issues sleeping with Hayley.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 09:02:52 pm »

I meant to refer to Jacqui specifically when I brought up a possible limit to the Watch programming.  This felt like Jacqui outlining a boundary (a little bit) or reminding Pearl she was taking a boundary for granted that might not be as solid as she thinks.  Yes, it's mostly sarcastic, but Pearl seems to be a partial exception to the usual rules.  (See an attractive girl, think "she'd be great for Adrian" or "She'd be great for both of us," depending on the situation and context).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: