Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:36:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 426: Small World  (Read 15230 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 02:09:49 pm »

Ezra.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 11:03:52 am »

Zenon? Huh

Tired. First two letters right (but not necessarily in the right order, etc.). Just think of him Pound-ing his desk in frustration with Jacqui. This will work. Unless you're tired.

As I say, in the absence of any evidence whatsoever to the contrary, we have no reason to disbelieve what Jacqui has said because we can construct a plausible scenario that is consistent with what she has said. Some things she's said in the past haven't been entirely honest but that doesn't mean we should just disbelieve everything she says, or choose to disbelieve the odd statement at random.

She's telling her daughter who her real father is. Pearl knows Pat's son. Any lie Jacqui tells her could conceivably be contradicted almost immediately. It would be dangerous to lie.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 04:12:58 pm »

Well...maybe.  I mean, how much does Adrian really know about his parents' circumstances before he was born.  I suppose he could whip out the cell phone and just ask if something Pearl tells him (about what Jacqui told her) seems off to him.  But...ah, he doesn't seem all that close to his parents.  That Skype conversation seems to be the first time he's tried to contact them since he moved to Kearsage.

Otherwise, he might have heard a few things about Jacqui when he let them know that he was working for her at "Deep Black Vinyl."  In fact, both of them might have had a lot of things to say after they found out he moved to Wilmot.  We'll see if he tries to communicate with them more frequently now.

Note--Pat and Miel don't seem distant or adversarial, just sort of...disengaged.  Is this a factor of the nature of their relationship to one another? Huh
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2015, 11:37:56 am »

Neither you nor I know how much Adrian knows about that. I don't think it's important though, since I see no reason to assume Jacqui knows either.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: