Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:13:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #12  (Read 34624 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 25, 2015, 09:53:16 am »

Now that Nick has Gabby and Elaine under his control, what does he plan to do with them?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 10:52:58 am »

And so soon... what a pleasant surprise!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 03:11:41 pm »

WOW
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 05:33:26 pm »

So this is what they mean by pair programing.
jpew2007
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 10:56:17 pm »

This looks fantastic. The woman that immediately catches my attention is the "babe in blue". Hope she gets to play a big part in this issue.

Looks like excellent work from both Daphne and HMB, can't wait to read.

On another note. Daphne with this and your other recent story update ("Travel Plans"), I have to say your writing is amazing. Every time I read an issue or one shot I always wish you could write me (or a character based on me), into the stories. (Wink wink).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:04:03 pm by jpew2007 » Logged
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 01:46:57 am »

OK, well bigger bug report Daphne. On my PC the pictures (on your opening page, on the BR page and on the BR12 page) do not appear. But the links work and the pdf downloads fine so not all bad news! Great episode!

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 06:42:24 am »

OK, well bigger bug report Daphne. On my PC the pictures (on your opening page, on the BR page and on the BR12 page) do not appear. But the links work and the pdf downloads fine so not all bad news! Great episode!

Sorry about that... working on it!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 10:25:35 am »

Fixed!

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 10:50:54 am »

Wonderful issue... interesting to see a plan come together on Nick's part.

Is Julie supposed to be growing a bit more on page 5 or is she just arching her back?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 11:02:46 am »

Wonderful issue... interesting to see a plan come together on Nick's part.

Is Julie supposed to be growing a bit more on page 5 or is she just arching her back?
Arching.
But I'm pretty inconsistent so if you WANT it to be growing then you can probably make a case for that.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 11:12:56 am »

On page 11, I was wondering who was in the first frame. I think it might be Claire.

The others looks like Alice & Janice, Katie, Catherine, Miri (Good to see here again!), and Gabby's tits.

Of course, we also added Shanti to the group, nice work Julie!

And I was wondering how Marina would be brought in, that question was solved.

The only problem with the issue is that now I need to wait another 3 or more months to see where it goes from here.

Great work!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 11:31:42 am »

But I'm pretty inconsistent so if you WANT it to be growing then you can probably make a case for that.

;-) I'm always willing to make the case for that... hot stuff HMB.

crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 04:58:37 pm »

I really enjoyed this issue.  I know HMB has stated before that the hairstyle is an indicator of the controller, but I think this is the only time we've seen it so dramatically restyle itself.  It really is a practical feature of the rubies though.  Probably saves a ton of time that would otherwise go to manual hair care and styling.  Grin
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 08:05:05 pm »

Interesting issue. I'm really hoping that Julie likes the gals too much now to give that up and that she gets revenge on Nick for putting the ruby on her. Really hoping she is so corrupted by the ruby that she wants to run the company and have her own harem.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 12:44:08 pm »

Another awesome issue! Thanks for updating my favourite comic series.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: