Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:07:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Inheritance #1  (Read 56630 times)
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 01:25:31 pm »

Expected bootylicious artwork; was not disappointed.

Mau's style is somewhere between Portalcomic and Eizer, and quite nearly a best of both worlds. It's vivid, while still embracing the expressiveness of hand-drawn comics. Great catch, Daphne!
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2015, 01:29:03 pm »

Great work. There's a little typo on page 7. "The house of full of photos." It probably is supposed to be "The house is full of photos."
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 03:00:54 pm »

Yeah, hopefully the comic continues with the MC jetting around the world with his 'secretary' finding these delicious women his dad has MCed and having fun adventures with them (and, hopefully, picking up a few entirely new ones along the way). And if he already has a girlfriend, or potential girlfriend?

They might just all be in town for the funeral, though.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 05:04:09 pm »

come up story, I hope tell us more {how the house or unit make the lady be a MC sex slave}?
all we see now that her eyes turn white?

this going be a fun story
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2015, 06:30:08 pm »

fantastic, it was everything I hoped it would be for a first issue.  I cant wait for #2 to come out
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 12:01:13 pm »

Fantastic start to a new story.  I am also anxious to see how the mind control is accomplished.  I am hoping that the household staff acts normal during the day, but like the secretary, become negligee-wearing sex kittens while they sleep.  They are completely loyal to the house's new owner, of course.  I hope they are widely varied in ethnic background but have larger than average breasts.
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2015, 04:00:15 pm »

A nice take on an old EMCSA formula.  I approve.  The only thing I like even more is if he has to defend his harem from his Father's arch rival.  I love MC vs. stories.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2015, 06:43:00 pm »

A nice take on an old EMCSA formula.  I approve.  The only thing I like even more is if he has to defend his harem from his Father's arch rival.  I love MC vs. stories.

I like this person and their arch rival idea.  Like I said, I'd love to see his inheritance being the setup to a series of adventures--sexual and otherwise--that result in any number of conflicts ranging from rivals, to feminists, to slave-owner hunters, to humorous.  Can't wait to see what you've got in mind.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2015, 11:28:31 pm »

Eh, MC vs. stories are kind of played out. Because they tend to become more about the vs. than the MC, and the sexy times always seem to take more and more of a backseat the longer they go on.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2015, 08:44:54 am »

have been a long time for up date
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 01:21:04 pm »

come up story, I hope tell us more {how the house or unit make the lady be a MC sex slave}?
all we see now that her eyes turn white?

Yes it would be interesting to see the son learn how his dad MC the women, maybe he want's to start his own collection. After all they will not stay young forever, he has to have a way to obtain new young assets. In 20 or 30 years, having dozen's of MC women that are pushing late 40's and 50's is less appealing.   
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 11:20:07 am »

After all they will not stay young forever, he has to have a way to obtain new young assets. In 20 or 30 years, having dozen's of MC women that are pushing late 40's and 50's is less appealing.   
[/quote]
Speak for yourself.
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2023, 03:55:34 pm »

Still a favorite. Thank you for the updates.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: