Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:18:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonderful!  (Read 7937 times)
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« on: June 09, 2016, 05:40:07 am »

This is a real nice beginning to a story. I don't care that it is apparently a take on a common theme in MC tales. I'm new enough to the genre that I don't have any weariness for the tropes, yet.  Wink

The slow reveal and lack of explanation for the situation or source of the MC are very nice bits of intrigue to keep the reader coming back.

I find it interesting that the girls don't take much notice of the protagonist until they are formally introduced and then they are immediately all over him. I find myself wondering what type of mind control could account for that.

The art is very nice. Semi-realistic and semi-cartoonish, I like it very much.

This is the second story on the site that has captured my attention. This along with the Hidden Knowledge series have confirmed the value of my membership. There is so much more to explore, I hope to find additional gems lying around. Cheesy

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 04:22:32 am »

I've found that I generally don't have enough things to complain about to actually express anything beyond "thank you, see you next week."I have critiqued some comics way back before my account got bugged and was reset. And shortly thereafter I no longer saw the point. I mean, really, I'm not the artist, and I'm not the publisher. If I don't like it, someone else does, and I can ignore it.

I don't say it often enough, but thank you for all the hard work to all the artists. Seriously. You guys rock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: