Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:52:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Inheritance #1  (Read 56623 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 20, 2015, 12:13:43 pm »

There are things that were not mentioned in the will...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 01:35:07 pm »

wish my inheritance is like is.
the long run
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:35:35 pm by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 03:01:15 pm »

Woohoo!!!  July release date!!!  Awesome. Grin

Kudos to Mau Acheron on that fabulous cover.

Once again, the description sounds a little like a "planned" version of Housewarming. Wink
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:04:37 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 03:19:02 pm »

This could be promising.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 07:49:20 am »

The prime location certainly is promising. Grin
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 01:49:06 pm »

And it's arriving tomorrow!  Excellent. Grin
michaelscheppard
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 02:33:06 am »

I think there might be a technical issue causing it not to display(or it might just be a little late)
DeltaDelta
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 04:07:32 am »

Unfortunately I think we're well into "technical issue" territory at this point  Sad
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 07:30:10 am »

Huh Cry
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 10:21:57 am »

Nice! I really like where this is going... my only complaint, of course, is that we don't have more of it to read at the moment. But that should definitely be taken as a compliment...

Also, any time there's a selection of women in one of these stories, dollars to donuts Daphne's going to make one of them east Indian...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:31:24 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 10:55:24 am »

Also, any time there's a selection of women in one of these stories, dollars to donuts Daphne's going to make one of them east Indian...

That's a feature, not a bug.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 10:56:44 am »

You say that like it's a bad thing. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 11:15:38 am »

Just a proclivity I've noticed :-). I *do* have a weakness for delicious brown girls. But the specific instance of Indian girls always gets a chuckle out of me.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2015, 11:16:22 am »

Just a proclivity I've noticed :-). I *do* have a weakness for delicious brown girls. But the specific instance of Indian girls always gets a chuckle out of me.

I lived in London for a while. I enjoyed the scenery, let's just say.

dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2015, 01:02:53 pm »

Most definitely looking forward to the next one!  You know, I think I mentioned at one time that I'd like to see something along the lines of this story: a guy inherits a lot of good stuff, not knowing at the time that that includes a harem/the means to make a harem.  The only questions at this point are how did daddy get his girls, will sonny boy have to go around the world to collect them all, can he add new girls to the bunch, and, most importantly, how is having a harem going to affect his life?  Personally, I hope that his inheritance--sexy or otherwise--comes with a series of consequences that set him on a path full of adventures; similar to "The Hidden Knowledge."  Looking forward to the next issue and keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be a long wait.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: