Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 01:45:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: So, what types of incest are hot and not?  (Voting closed: June 21, 2015, 12:45:14 pm)
Hot: Sister/Sister - 21 (18.8%)
Hot: Brother/Sister - 12 (10.7%)
Hot: Father/Daughter - 8 (7.1%)
Hot: Mother/Son - 11 (9.8%)
Hot: Mother/Daughter - 21 (18.8%)
Not: Sister/Sister - 3 (2.7%)
Not: Brother/Sister - 10 (8.9%)
Not: Father/Daughter - 12 (10.7%)
Not: Mother/Son - 11 (9.8%)
Not: Mother/Daughter - 3 (2.7%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oedipus, schmedopus: What do you think of incest?  (Read 23416 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 10:04:45 pm »

For me the main problem with incest mind control stories is that they're inevitably written by people for whom incest is of itself "interesting". And that generally means that the mind control will be little more than a plot device to facilitate some sex that I've at best little or no interest in seeing.

Counterpoint: Pan's stories "Limits", "More Limits" and "No More Limits".

Those are hot as hell btw.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2015, 10:06:30 am »

The only thing I put as not hot is Father/Daughter.  For me mother/son is hot due to the power shift taking place, where the child is in charge. 

Mother/daughter and sister/sister is a great way to get into incest even when the controlling male (yes I know it can be a female, but I'm male and like to imagine myself as the controller when reading MC work) isn't part of the family, simply recruiting several women from the same family for the harem.  Then the show of power and control my not only making them break two of the biggest social taboos, incest and lesbianism, can make for a great story.

Brother/sister is less hot for me, but mostly because it's the most used in incest stories.  Don't get me wrong, it can be great, I just get the feeling of been there done her when I read that pairing.

For me Father/daughter is not because of all the power and influence a father already has in the lives of his children, adding mind control to the mix just struck me as a step too far.  Oh there are the few where the daughter is the aggressor that I've enjoyed, but I only read those when it's exceptional writing for reasons listed above.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2015, 11:03:23 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:41:41 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2015, 11:45:19 am »

Ok, so what do we think of the current situation in By the Book? I'm a huge fan.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2015, 08:33:08 pm »

Or the current Pearl storyline in SJI which I find hot.  Or Sharing Economy which was beautifully done.

I think it depends on the writing and in the case of clips writing and acting.  If it's well-done, it's another ingredient that can be used well (if sparingly).*shrug*
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2015, 04:07:55 pm »

Or the current Pearl storyline in SJI which I find hot.  Or Sharing Economy which was beautifully done.

I think it depends on the writing and in the case of clips writing and acting.  If it's well-done, it's another ingredient that can be used well (if sparingly).*shrug*

Love by the Book, and Pearl.  Haven't been able to watch Sharing Economy though due to lack of funds  Sad
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2015, 12:58:59 pm »

I've enjoyed the bits that have shown up in "By The Book", and "The Ring Saga".  I wouldn't want to see it become a primary focus of the site (though I see little danger of that), but I certainly don't mind seeing it in the mix. 
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2015, 09:48:25 pm »

I have to say that a mother that is corrupted so much that she no longer sees her daughter as someone she cares for but now sees her as someone to take advantage of is pretty hot, and vice versa. Serial recruitment along these lines is great too.
It's the fact that before she would have done anything to protect her and the change shows how deeply she has been modified in her personality.
Guys involved a pretty much a turn-off.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: