Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 11:26:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you like stories in which a man in MC'd to give up, or allow access, to his SO?  (Voting closed: June 15, 2015, 10:16:53 am)
Yes, please! - 2 (10.5%)
It's hot enough. - 2 (10.5%)
Not my thing, but not a problem. - 7 (36.8%)
Eh, kind of a turnoff. - 8 (42.1%)
Nope nope nope nope. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuckolding (see definition): Hot or Not?  (Read 12256 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 06, 2015, 06:25:51 pm »

In this poll, let me what you think of a particular kind of cuckolding (which has appeared in Audiophilia and By the Book), where a man is MC'd to allow someone access to his SO.

(I'm excluding another definition, in which a woman who is attached is MC'd to cheat on or break up with her SO without any control of the SO.)

Comments?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:30:58 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 07:39:40 pm »

I put 'kind of a turnoff.' I'm sure some people are really in to it. I don't like the parts of these stories that dwell on the 'cheating' aspect of it - some people find infidelity hot, I do not. If a story had this as its main focus/kink (other than mc itself) I probably wouldn't enjoy it. By the Book has been doing a lot of this lately and it's not the most fun part of the series.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 11:09:45 am »

What Haight said. I'd generally gloss over that point, or try to ignore it.

I feel the same way about incest, btw.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 06:40:41 pm »

What Haight said. I'd generally gloss over that point, or try to ignore it.

I feel the same way about incest, btw.

I don't think there's anything extra exciting about it, but its fine as a plot point.

Though I'm with Ozymandias on the incest - perhaps a little stronger, even.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 10:21:11 am »

Woah, woah, woah, let's make another thread for the incest. The sister/sister incest in SJI is super hot, I dunno what you guys are talking about.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 08:53:48 pm »

Hot when done right. Tends to turn too nasty for my tastes, though.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 08:54:57 pm »

I don't find the cuckolding particularly hot in its own right, but I like it as an adjunct.  A key part of the mind control fantasy is the idea that you can have any woman you want.  But what is a controller to do if the woman he wants is already involved in a relationship with someone else, as is often the case with hot women?  Sure, you can just make her ditch the guy and ignore the likely consequences, but given the ability to control minds why not use it to more cleanly solve these kinds of relationship issues?
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 05:39:48 pm »

I'd have to dislike the guy to enjoy him getting cuckholded.  For instance Dirk the Jerk from SJI could be cuckholded and I'd cheer, the main guy from Beyond Rubies is just decent enough that I feel a bit bad that his wife is banging another guy.  It's a fine line, but it's a line.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 08:34:13 pm »

Generally speaking, I find this to be a serious turnoff...and yet, the set-up with it for By the Book is excellent.  Again, a matter of taste, but also a matter of quality.
cofsnz
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 06:28:59 am »

I find cuckolding and chastity cages hot.  I think there should be story lines in which a man and his wife hypnotized to feminize the man and turn the wife into a 'HOT WIFE".
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 04:32:15 pm »

As a general rule, probably not, but Audiophilia handles these situations in an interesting and sexy way.  So, I guess, for me it depends on the story and the art.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: