Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:25:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book #17  (Read 11961 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 24, 2015, 12:50:55 pm »

Our nice young man gets another surprise visitor...

Art by Sturkwurk!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 01:34:26 pm »

Wow Shocked
Now Who house or office?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 01:42:42 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:25:34 am »

Gulp! The evil mind controller must be this way, Scoob. I say we go the other way.
Reah! Ritchen!
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 02:42:14 pm »

Now Who house or office?

Mia's, going by the picture in the hall (penultimate page of #11)

GB
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 12:50:05 pm »

That's not Mia...that's Olivia at Mia's house, which means she's hooking up with Mia's husband while Mia is occupied.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 01:12:01 am »

Super hot issue... all those story threads... only thing missing from this issue is Charlotte!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 04:40:24 am »

Not badly done at all, especially the fact that it was 16 pages long instead of the usual 13.  I loved how this one played out, except for the fact that it seems to have supported a comment I made about an earlier issue.  That being that the guy, in my opinion, may have begun to lose control of the situation: thanks to Charlotte he's probably going to wind up with too big a harem for him to do anything with and he's probably going to die from sexual exertion.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 11:42:37 am »

I think this is one of your best stories but I have to say I am a little disappointed with this issue.  I get the sense that you are rushing the story.  I think it would have been hot to include a slide with the manager smiling and telling Kayleigh what a good job she was doing and that she was getting a promotion (and perhaps other things). 
I also think there are other sub plots that have not been fully developed such as Annie, the stuck up ex-girlfriend...and Karen, the girl that was supposed to do anything to get him in bed.
Maybe if you included a new issue every month ; )
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 03:26:27 pm »

I think this is one of your best stories but I have to say I am a little disappointed with this issue.  I get the sense that you are rushing the story.  I think it would have been hot to include a slide with the manager smiling and telling Kayleigh what a good job she was doing and that she was getting a promotion (and perhaps other things). 
I also think there are other sub plots that have not been fully developed such as Annie, the stuck up ex-girlfriend...and Karen, the girl that was supposed to do anything to get him in bed.
Maybe if you included a new issue every month ; )

I think he's got a point about the un-included sub-plots and forgotten characters.  He suggests an issue every month, that would be good but I think another approach would be to make extra long issues every two or three months.  These being something like twenty or more pages long, with the artists taking their time to build up the story over an extended period of time.
rdaneel
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 01:38:38 am »

Good addition to the story, but such a tease!  Wink

Thanks a lot!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: