Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:17:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Con 'Fused #5  (Read 22245 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 06:20:45 pm »

Speaking of obscure but awsome, a Phoney Booth! That's old-school!

Just keepin' it real down here at MCT.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dollarsandsense
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 07:10:49 pm »

Is that a Simon bar Sinister cosplayer, or has whatever force is turning everyone into attractive people made him look like he does in the comic?
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2015, 07:47:17 pm »

This is Simon Bar Sinister--

As you can see, he looks nothing like the guy with the Phoney Booth in the latest installment of Con 'Fused.  That guy might have started out as a short, ugly, evil scientist who talks like Lionel Barrymore, but the "magic" effects of the con may have transformed him into a smooth, tall and handsome evil scientist.

Good Job on depicting the Phoney Booth.  Looking forward to the next installment and whatever MC we get next.  (How long does this con last, anyway?)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 08:07:45 pm »

San Diego Comic-com runs four days
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 08:01:33 am »

Rather surprising to see one of the girls in the dominant position.  Kind of ruins the whole effect, too, but an interesting change nonetheless.  Makes one wonder just what's going to happen at the slave auction.  I said before and I'll say again, I hope when they finally get to the auction we can find out just how this place works, from the transformations to the mind control to the random sex in random places.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 03:30:28 pm »

Something occurred to me recently: if you wanted to knock off Disney's Jungle Book and make your own version of Kaa the hypnotic python, using Con'Fused to make a parody of Shanti's encounter with Kaa would possibly be the way to go.  But that's debatable given that this thing mostly draws on fantasy and science fiction, so given that and the copyright issue take this as you will.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: