Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 08:20:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CFM Trading  (Read 20846 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 19, 2015, 01:34:18 pm »

Sex? Shoes? Why choose?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 04:53:55 am »

This has an excellent lead up. I'm interested to see where the next episode takes the story. Smiley
DeltaDelta
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 05:24:26 am »

This has an excellent lead up. I'm interested to see where the next episode takes the story. Smiley

Ah, but will there be a next part? The end could be seen as a cliff-hanger/sequel hook, but it could equally be an "And the Adventure Continues" moment, with no direct intent for there to be any kind of follow up; in fact I have a funny feeling that is EXCATLY what the ending was meant to be, but it was undermined by the fact the story just doesn’t FEEL finished...

dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 06:02:01 am »

Ah, but will there be a next part? The end could be seen as a cliff-hanger/sequel hook, but it could equally be an "And the Adventure Continues" moment, with no direct intent for there to be any kind of follow up; in fact I have a funny feeling that is EXCATLY what the ending was meant to be, but it was undermined by the fact the story just doesn’t FEEL finished...

I really hope there is a sequel.  The way on how they ended this issue practically has one begging for it.  If there is to be a continuation, it should consist of further transformations in both mind and body and end with the final transformation into whatever CFM Trading wants them to become.  This could include the ultimate party girl, a whore at a company-owned brothel, or (given that they are a trading company) sold on the worldwide slave market.  Take your pick, make it last, make it interesting enough that people want to keep coming back, and post when ready.  Please.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 02:13:59 pm »

This one would seem to scream for a sequel since the mind control only really reveals itself near the end.  That would be quite a sleight of hand one-shot.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 08:28:32 pm »

more lady buy more sex drive she become
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 08:30:00 am »

The story we followed was the gal who bought one pair of shoes.  First she mocked them.  Then, she got confidence from them (which her friend was trying to project to her).  Then, she followed her boss' suggestion days later.  This seems like a gradual process.  The more she wore them, the more effect they had.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 09:25:39 am »

All most like one suggestions, How about a Nano -Corset or Bra
That shape the body and turn anyone into a very horny sex crave person, this also control there minds
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 11:08:48 am »

Page 8
KC Have a lose white balloon maker (pointer) on her head
In till now I was look at the body of the lady
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:12:20 am by laguna85 » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 09:43:29 pm »

Huh. He's right. Wait! No! It's a telepathic attack! Yeah! Telepaths!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 07:55:17 am »

Is this a series, or a one-shot.  I'd tend to lean toward series because the story seems to be just revving up, even if the store is closing.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 08:33:14 am »

Is this a series, or a one-shot.

Never say never, but for now, it's a one-shot.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 12:29:59 pm »

Okay.  I asked because it felt like the story was just heating up in the closing panels, and that there was more to tell.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 07:13:10 pm »

wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 12:30:51 pm »

If you do decide to continue this story, I hope there would be a CFM hair salon specializing in Eighties hair styles.  If there is such a thing as CFM hair, to my mind it would be Eighties hair--whether it's short and sleek like Lois Ayres or all fluffy and teased up like Christy Canyon, or somewhere in between like Ginger Lynn or Kristara Barrington, Eighties hair just says "SEX!" to me.  Very loudly.

Another possibility would be a CFM massage service--the women get a Nuru massage from a masseuse, start to get turned on ("I've never thought of doing it with a girl before--but I'm so horny right now--") and sex happens.  Or they get a Nuru from a masseur, start to get turned on ("Do you give--extras?"  "No extras, ma'am--this is all part of the service") and sex happens.  Granted, the Mind Control isn't all that apparent, but you could always have the women becoming CFM masseuses themselves.

Hope that helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: