Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:03:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trade Zone #1  (Read 20889 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 04, 2010, 10:15:58 am »

Ambra has arrived at an asteroid mining colony to buy her sister out of sexual slavery. But the price is much higher than she expected...

Coming November 10th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 07:47:58 am »

The COVER looks GREAT, can't wait to see just what you have in store for us in this comic, Daphne!!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 01:10:32 am »

ANOTHER great story Daphne, the art work is really great, I see that you too appreciate LARGE breasted women(The artist may have gotten inspiration from Daphne Sosen's tits, maybe not), in any case, still a very good story.

Can't wait for Chapter 2 of this one, Kudo's to all!!!
notanotheralias
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 09:02:57 pm »

Nice riff on Birth Of Venus there too.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 09:40:34 pm »

I don't know how widely my thoughts are shared, but here's my feedback: (And as someone else has mentioned in another thread, I don't expect everything to appeal to my personal fetishes, but just in case there are others like me, I want feedback out there for Daphne. After all, its not like I can't go back to classics like Beyond Rubies or St. Nicholas)

(1) Bodily fluids were way overdone. A one panel cumshot or a trickle of moisture (like in Beyond Rubies) is sexy. The amount used in this, however, seemed gross to me and was a big turnoff (as was the veiny penis).  I thought page 9 in particular had the potential to be incredibly sexy if not for that issue.

(2) The anticipation that I'd built up for this got popped a bit because the quality of the cover art was significantly higher than the comic. The artwork was good, but it wasn't as good as the cover. And so I read the whole thing slightly disappointed. For what its worth - I love huge boobs, I love the massive cleavage on the cover, but the boobs didn't look quite right in the comic. i'm not complaining about size here - I loved Drains, after all.
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 12:12:05 pm »

I liked this one: the style of the art does seem to fight against the nastiness of the story though.
Sane Scientist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Fan of all things MC

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 01:02:05 pm »

Wow! Just, just, wow! Great story! Really liked the manga-esque visuals as well!
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 10:18:47 pm »

I liked it.  Hand-drawn art proves superior yet again. 

A little surprised by the to-be-continued, as the story seemed to be concluded.  Is there a third sister?  Will their surprisingly hot mom be visiting the mine?
swan69
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 06:05:49 pm »

I like the story and the artwork is well done, but this style isn't my cup of tea. I'd have probably liked it better with a different style of art, but I still appreciate it as a fine addition to the site.

I can see one more issue describing Ambra's time as a slave. Who knows, with any luck, at the end of her agreed upon time, her master might even ask if she'd like to be freed, and she can say no, and remain enslaved. :-)
chipper
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 07:20:40 pm »

One of the best openings to ANY MC Fiction I've ever read, period. I can't exactly place my finger on it, but I LOVED this one.

Sorry, I just had to give my feedback. Can't wait for #2.
wildwing
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 01:51:57 pm »

Since this is my favorite it is too bad that it is on the occasionals/short runs log.  I would love to see more of this.  By the way, I disagree with the poster that complained about the body fluids and the veiny penis, I though both were really erotic and helped capture the Manga style well.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 01:53:05 pm »

There is actually a reason for the body fluids: They're in space; things tend to float around more there...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: