Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 03:23:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1312: “Impurity”  (Read 1341 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 28, 2023, 12:03:53 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 05:11:52 am »

I love this! Please don't make the next page Adrian stepping in and saving the day. Let this blow up in his face and prove that the watch is too dangerous.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2023, 08:22:34 am »

Interesting.  Has it always been a fragment of Jakob doing the real work whenever the Watch is used on anyone, or is this due to the specific switch settings?  If the latter, why did Marliese set them that way?

There's also a strong resemblance between what Jakob is doing here and what Miriam has been doing, e.g. to Reka in #1309.  Coincidence?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 01:30:04 pm »

What the character list for this scene is crying out for is a spirit of some kind, but unfortunately it's sorted alphabetically and Ghost, Jakob, Marliese wouldn't work.

Coincidence?

You would think not. Oddly Marliese hasn't been screaming as her breasts have grown, or been apparently aroused, or felt any apparent need to dominate or be dominated. She's always been something of a dispassionate observer regarding her enslavement to Adrian. I don't know if I'm going anywhere with that. But anyway, unlike all the other women there she hasn't had the hands-on treatment from Miriam. I can't see why she would choose to set the watch to do this to her. And at this point it's hard to believe that this is what it's normally like when the watch is used. Maybe she's a victim of Dani acting under Miriam's influence here? Also, Jakob's position here is more akin to that of Erin with Reka. That's Erin who might just possibly be the daughter of Patrick and Melody. And I don't know if I'm going anywhere with that either.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: