Mind Control Comics Forum
September 15, 2024, 01:02:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 120: ... But It Pours  (Read 18973 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 01:20:54 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:02:44 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2012, 01:25:49 pm »

I really have to say that even if I tease people about some of the speculation, PK and I live for it. It's wonderful to create something that people get engaged by. And it is deliberately intended to create that kind of intrigue and speculation, so, please... speculate away!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 01:32:50 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:03:01 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 01:43:13 pm »

I'm also one of the speculators.. Though I'm just now catching up after being away for a while.  I am also hoping more Jacqui "why am I naked and why the hell can't I get dressed" type moments happen to her or others in the future. Smiley.  Its just a constant struggle to resist the temptation to say "more please, more please Smiley

powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 06:04:04 am »

I really have to say that even if I tease people about some of the speculation, PK and I live for it. It's wonderful to create something that people get engaged by. And it is deliberately intended to create that kind of intrigue and speculation, so, please... speculate away!

Amen to that...I don't post very much, because I don't want to slip up and give anything away! But everyone on the team reads every post and appreciates all of them a great deal. Thanks for reading so closely - and for speculating - it lets us know we're doing it right!

Of course Rain may be about to precipitate a change.

That was just plain smooth. I won't cheapen it by following up with a 'warm front' joke.

Its just a constant struggle to resist the temptation to say "more please, more please Smiley

Oh, go on then. We'll bear up somehow.

Thanks again, and see you tomorrow!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 11:18:29 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:03:17 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: