Mind Control Comics Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:11:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #920: “Heart's Ease”  (Read 2834 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 03, 2020, 01:01:59 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 07:43:03 am »

Zhu Li Adrian, do the thing.”  (spoilers for The Legend of Korra)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 08:36:26 am »

I'm hoping he decides to try the hypnocock stunt again only to find that that wasn't what Cherry meant.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 08:52:53 pm »

I dislike Cherry's grin here, but that could be closeup.

What is the pop-up text?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 10:22:40 pm »

What is the pop-up text?

I am hoping it is not a lyric from "Mercy Seat" by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, because that's fucking grim.

I'm wondering what Cherry expects Adrian to do.  The two possibilities that come to mind are:
  • Tell Erin he's ok with her 'getting rid of him', thus resolving the conflict between her Watch programming and her Zenon programming.  That would be tantamount to surrender, though, so I don't think it's likely.
  • If we go way back to #817, #820 and #823, we see that Adrian also had some kind of access to the Watch while in the Cloud.  He could use that to try to get rid of Zenon's programming.

Daphne will probably pull some third option out of a hat instead.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 07:31:01 pm »

What is the pop-up text?

I am hoping it is not a lyric from "Mercy Seat" by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, because that's fucking grim.

I'm wondering what Cherry expects Adrian to do.  The two possibilities that come to mind are:
  • Tell Erin he's ok with her 'getting rid of him', thus resolving the conflict between her Watch programming and her Zenon programming.  That would be tantamount to surrender, though, so I don't think it's likely.
  • If we go way back to #817, #820 and #823, we see that Adrian also had some kind of access to the Watch while in the Cloud.  He could use that to try to get rid of Zenon's programming.

Daphne will probably pull some third option out of a hat instead.

OMG have you people never had a lover? He needs to let her know he's alive, physically touch her, hold her, and then take control. That will break Zenon's programming. She LOVES him. She needs him to be her man, and her master.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 05:04:32 am »

OMG have you people never had a lover? He needs to let her know he's alive, physically touch her, hold her, and then take control. That will break Zenon's programming. She LOVES him. She needs him to be her man, and her master.

Well, he loves her. That's why as soon as he was back he rushed over, took her in his arms, and told her he loved her. Because he couldn't help himself. Because she's the love of his life.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 06:55:28 am »

Well, he loves her. That's why as soon as he was back he rushed over, took her in his arms, and told her he loved her. Because he couldn't help himself. Because she's the love of his life.

Also, Cherry (Cherry?) said "So much pain".  I suspect he's going to have to find a way to take on her pain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: