Mind Control Comics Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:44:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:48:29 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by jwik01
Presumably Erin had to work within the framework created by Miriam's programming.

on: Today at 04:31:55 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by GodWilling
Interesting to see her hair reverting back to its old length, as in Aiken's dream. I've been assuming/fearing that Aiken is interfering here, but maybe not.

Still, at the very least, having sex with him probably isn't harming her magical energy levels. Although that's happening to her soulless body, and who knows where this is happening, or being imagined? Miriam seemed very clear that Aiken should go to the bedroom and have sex with Erin though. Maybe there's hope yet that what's happening is what someone (else) wanted to happen. (Or, hey, maybe this is Aiken's dream, and Erin's having the dream about being his sex-slave.)

I don't think we've seen the white/lit eyes before.

I suppose the key question is where does that door lead? Presumably she isn't going to be joining hubby and Miriam in the bedroom. The title points to Oates rather than oats. But that would suggest something quite dramatic.

on: Today at 01:55:29 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by Daphne
Gotcha

Got confused because the domain name wasn't validating

Oops, thanks. Should be fixed shortly.

on: Today at 01:08:04 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by Sharque
It’s becoming increasingly likely that it is in fact Erin who is behind sucking Miriam into this fantasy and turning the tables on her. However it does make me wonder: is there a reason that she ensnared Miriam the same way Miriam ensnared her? If Erin is completely in control of the fantasy now, then it seems strange that her method of occupying Miriam would be to turn her into a cock-worshipper. That’s very Jakobin. 

on: Today at 01:17:27 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by twobears
Gotcha

Got confused because the domain name wasn't validating

on: May 23, 2024, 02:55:30 pm 
what is mind-suck.com?

It's a new brand that we're going to launch for our MC+BJ movies. Separate site coming soon!

on: May 23, 2024, 02:42:11 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by twobears
what is mind-suck.com?

on: May 23, 2024, 12:32:42 pm 
Mind Control Theatre is proud to present Shot and Chaser!

She was planning revenge on the woman who slept with her boyfriend… but the woman didn't realize that the boyfriend wasn't single. Oh, well, no reason not to start harem-building.

The much-requested sequel to Chaser!

Starring Alison Rey, Yaya Gingersnatch and Henri Tisserand.

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through May 30!

And thank you, as always, for your support.

on: May 23, 2024, 12:24:37 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by Vidor
I am just going to assume that this is related to the Robert Falcon Scott expedition to the South Pole in 1912.

on: May 23, 2024, 12:04:19 am 

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10