Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:07:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #10  (Read 43144 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 28, 2014, 02:17:13 am »

While Elaine and Gabby disport themselves, all sorts of women are getting Rubies as presents...

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:49:45 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 02:10:41 pm »

It's so great that you guys have got the comic scheduling worked out.

This cover is also spectacular. Props to HMB. And PortalComic for the coloring.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 07:52:22 am »

Ooh, love the rope and chains on this cover.  They convey a nice image of submissive slavery, but not having them actually bound to anything also give the impression that they retain their freedom.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 01:50:14 pm »

There's something about chained up girls smiling that makes it like ten times hotter.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 02:57:26 pm »

Not for everyone.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 01:44:44 pm »

Right now they are slave and you do not need chains and rope
all you need a computer and Beyond rubies it's program

that beyond rubies rope and chains!
kakyo01
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 11:47:10 am »

i still don't know on who's side i should be in this story...

the girls: well, they don't count anymore... the moment they put the collars on they're pretty much done for... they're no longer playing "the game" but became 'the price'
(i can't root for someone if the person is unable to make decissions for herself Tongue )

the company: not them, that's for sure. most of the staff from the company seem to treat women as playthings (or worse)

Nick: maybe the 'lesser evil' ? for now Nick noticed that controlling someone can backfire if someone else is able to 'override' his control... and at least Nick had more or less decend behaviour towards the ppl he holds dear... his lovely ladies still know who they are, what they were... unlike some other testsubjects from the company that lost everything

decissions, decissions... and all i can do is watch while the story unfolds x_X
stosh86
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 03:28:40 pm »

Grin Can't wait!  Subscription is in the mail!
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 04:38:11 pm »

kakyo01, I dunno, I always felt that the main characters of this story were more the girls than anyone else. Nick is there because he needs to exist, but it's not like in Hidden Knowledge, where Daffyd's story is what it's about. While it's true that the girls don't want to be made less slutty, they'd just rather not be slaves of the company.

The ending I'm kind of hoping for is the lunatics running the asylum, that is, the rubied female board members end up usurping the company from the boss, and running the sexiest corporation ever. I'm all for maledom and harems, but the way this story is written I think I might enjoy it going in a different direction. Oftentimes in 'bimboification' stories there's a drop in intelligence or competence for the women subjected to it, I've never been a fan of it, and the Rubies are supposed to help mood, health, that sort of thing, so I'm wondering if they might a positive effect on things like mental function and concentration (when they're not fucking) as well? Competent, sexy slutty CEOs, interested in using their products to make the world a sexier, sluttier place might be the best thing ever.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:43:13 pm by Haight » Logged

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 05:32:45 am »

Haight--that would be very interesting, and quite a departure for our fearless talented author and artist.Wink Grin
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 10:01:40 am »

Not that far off, really. You just need to be well read in the classics.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 04:41:20 pm »

Story come live tomorrow
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 01:01:48 am »

It looks awesome! One problem, it looks like the site is missing a page. It's page 10 in the pdf. Oddly enough it happens to be my favorite page of this issue. "And...oops!" Best moment of the issue. Smiley
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 01:17:04 am »

Is that a Paris Kennedy cameo?  I am entirely unopposed to this.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 04:42:45 am »

if you do not down load PDF file you only have 11 pages
You are miss page 09 of 12
pdf you are will be 10 of 13 is not missing.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: