Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:04:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: DF/MCT Presents: "Bottled"!  (Read 27286 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 13, 2014, 10:38:51 am »

MCT/DF is proud to present... "Bottled"!

Daniel pops open a bottle of wine after a very stressful day (caused in large part by a bitchy boss), and out pops a genie!  Sadly, she's not able to grant him riches or power; her magic is very... specialized.

Starring Alex Chance, Brooklyn Chase, Ash Hollywood, and Richie Calhoun!

Available now for download at:

Daphne's Fantasies

You can find trailers here:

* QuickTime
* Windows Media Player

And thank you, as always, for your support!

-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 01:39:51 pm »

Nice work!

It's weird, one of the best moments was the final programming where the boss and the jogger started out bored by the mantras and ended with huge grins on their faces.  Maybe only one scene missing with the guy and his boss "out in the world" after programming was complete (something we see in some of the C-Ducer vids and part of what I suppose made the EO vids so popular).  Other than that, EXCELLENT!  As great as this was, though--I hope this isn't as close as we'll come to a sequel to Housewarming.  I really liked that dynamic and thought that it provided opportunity for sequels or prequels (particularly if that joke shop has another sale on sexy playing cards).  I have another question, but...I'll hold off.  If I gather my courage, I'll send an e-mail (as directed in your signature Wink).  I'm less likely to cause trouble that way.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 01:45:19 pm »

Haven't seen it yet, but I like where you're going with the harem. And the harem aesthetic - something about women in see-through silk is a turn-on.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 09:38:16 pm »

Having seen it, this is probably the best thing you guys have put out yet. The induction scene that jmundt29 mentioned was incredibly hot. I'd love to see more of this; the genie is quite willing, but I'd love to see a bit of a 'genie is now enslaved' a la Faerie Tail #1.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 07:29:59 am »

It is really good, but there's a lot of competition from the C-Ducer series, Encore, the Waiting Room series, etc.  I'd like to see the further adventures of this pair.  I don't think Faerie Tail #1 sequence makes much sense here.  Best you could hope for in the continuum would be Faerie Tail #2--although this genie doesn't seem like much of a wiseass either.  Maybe she encounters an enchantment that makes her angry or rebellious and her new master (having provided her the posh new digs) now has to use a wish to make her happy again, and we see her reinduction into the type of genie she already is.  Close as you'd get.  Maybe the enchantment is from a truly sinister rival from "genie school" (one who DID pay attention in all those classes) and she tries to split the pair up because she's jealous of the kind of master Daniel is.  She succeeds in putting stress on the relationship, and then tempts Daniel with her own power and she thinks she's won, but Daniel surprises everyone by asking his genie to enchant her rival so that Powerful Jade (or whatever) joins the harem happily subservient to her "ditzy" rival.  That--or a cleaner version of a similar concept, might get you a Faerie Tail #1 scenario with this pair and a new direction for the scenario that might be worth exploring as a sequel vid.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:32:21 am by jmundt29 » Logged
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 05:21:32 pm »

A genie can't give you riches... but this film might.  Holy cow.  Easily the best induction scene I've ever seen.  And for me anyway, Brooklyn Chase and Ash Hollywood go really, really well together.

If I can just say one thing though... most MC movies, and a lot of stories, end right after the sex is over.  I'd rather see what his life is like afterwards; I think this is something Audiophilia does really well.  In the context of this film, it hit me that I wanted to see what it was like at their office afterwards.  I mean, the genie can't give him riches, so he still has to go to work, right?  I'd love to see that working environment.  I had the same feeling after watching EO2, actually.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 06:25:01 pm »

Agree with a bit of 'aftermath' being possibly another hot scene. With MC, we all know, the right dialogue can be plenty hot without explicit sex.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 10:05:20 pm »

Wow, seems to be a repeated theme on both forums that we're a scene or two short.  Maybe the post-programming work environment could be its own vid all by itself (with a skeptical female efficiency expert caught in the wash?)?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 12:46:15 pm »

Part of what made this hot was how lucid the girls stayed despite being mind controlled - not so into the 'mindless sex bot' thing.

tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014, 03:41:53 pm »

This is one of my favorites in quite a while.  Sequel please!  My only comment is that I think it switches up too much - in particular, I'd have much preferred if the blowjob from Brooklyn and the pussy eating from Ash didn't switch in and out every twenty seconds.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 03:44:22 pm »

I agree that I much prefer more lucid to mindless sex bot. Lucid but in uncontrollable lust is definitely my favorite.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 07:42:22 pm »

His boss is good look on that bed.
 Grin Shocked Shocked
zerocross
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 04:53:05 pm »

Arguably your best work so far. The induction scene was amazing.

I'll add my voice to those clamoring for more. Something we get from the comics, but not from DF/MCT, is a growing harem. I would love to see a series where the main guy slowly acquires a larger harem like in Bearing Gifts, By The Book or Bigger. I'd love to have a sense of continuity where the main character can further increase his power and acquire more girls.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:56:11 pm by ZeroCross » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 07:34:48 pm »

I'll add my voice to those clamoring for more. Something we get from the comics, but not from DF/MCT, is a growing harem. I would love to see a series where the main guy slowly acquires a larger harem like in Bearing Gifts, By The Book or Bigger. I'd love to have a sense of continuity where the main character can further increase his power and acquire more girls.

I'd love to do such a movie, but I have to be boringly pragmatic and note that the cost of production grows with each female performer added, and I'm not sure that people are willing to pay 2x for the movie in order to get 2x the cast. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 09:20:40 pm »

It might be a thing where you have 2 or 3 girls in a given flick, maybe 1 of the old ones and 1 or 2 who are new.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: