Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:07:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #3  (Read 26297 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 15, 2010, 10:03:38 am »

Daffyd continues to expand his harem of love-slaves... but is he getting in over his head?

Coming October 20th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 11:18:59 am »

Awesome.  Looks as great as the first two.  Looking forward to seeing how the slave Daffyd acquired at the end of the last issue adjusts to her new life.
blinded
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 11:48:06 am »

Great,

That means it's just about 2 months between chapters and I have something to look forward to.

blinded
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 11:33:30 am »

Continues to be my favorite.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 12:50:21 pm »

Fabulous as usual.  I thought from the first panel's art that Kayleigh was supposed to be sad about her new status, what with the downcast face, but her texting "I love you Master" proved otherwise (and was a nice touch).  Love making his coworker a total slut.  Anticipating bringing Marlissa into the group.  Guessing that Daffyd being "in over his head" is a reference to the unseen person Tami was with.

The glacial pace of updates is a bummer; next one will be Xmas at this rate.  Everything else is top notch.  Keep it up.
dscognition
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 08:27:22 pm »

I continue to love the series. One small critique: the adherence to third person and the lack of dialogue for Daffyd leaves me wondering about his motives. Why, for example, did he whammy Kayleigh so hard, while being (relatively) more gentle with his co-worker and Ulrika? Was that planned because Kayleigh is known to be a bitch, or was he improvising or experimenting with different commands? All I'm left with right now is the idea that the author wanted to show us different kinds of MC, which is great for turning me on but hurts the story. I would really appreciate a better window into Daffyd's mind than the "imagining people naked" scenes.

It's still a hot series I love, but I wish I didn't have these nagging questions.

More Kayleigh slavery scenes, please!
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 08:49:43 pm »

I continue to love the series. One small critique: the adherence to third person and the lack of dialogue for Daffyd leaves me wondering about his motives. Why, for example, did he whammy Kayleigh so hard, while being (relatively) more gentle with his co-worker and Ulrika?
Probably because she resisted so hard, and required more "whammy" to make her comply.  Obviously he overdid it.
vortingan
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 09:22:10 pm »

I continue to love the series. One small critique: the adherence to third person and the lack of dialogue for Daffyd leaves me wondering about his motives. Why, for example, did he whammy Kayleigh so hard, while being (relatively) more gentle with his co-worker and Ulrika?
Probably because she resisted so hard, and required more "whammy" to make her comply.  Obviously he overdid it.

Heh, the harder they resist, the harder they fall!  Love it!  There's just something awesome about transforming a person with an extreme personality to the polar opposite personality (and my favorite in this case, taking a dominant "bitchy" person and turning them into a very submissive slave). And yes, more Kayleigh slave scenes would be awesome!

I agree that the gap between updates to this story can be pretty unbearable.  Despite that, I'm really looking forward to the next issue!
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 09:44:00 pm »

I really like where this series is going. Is there going to be any consequences about how he changed Kayleigh? I was wondering if she only acts like that around him or her whole personality has gone that 180 degree change, and if people get suspicious?
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 10:23:27 am »

I have to admit I didn't imagine that he'd enslaved Kayleigh by accident because she was resisting so strongly--I just thought he went for broke.  But the accident theory makes more sense.

I too hope we see more of Kayleigh and the master-slave relationship in issues to come.  As for people getting suspicious, her roommate, the giver of the MC blowjob that started the ball rolling, seemed to be already.  That will be fun to watch play out.

Regarding dscognition's post above about not having enough of Daffyd's inner dialogue: I can't agree.  There is a very limited amount of storytelling space.  Thirteen pages an issue, with a pace of two interminably long months between installments.  I don't think the writer and artist should waste panel space with Daffyd's internal dialogue.  If we're not sure just why he made Kayleigh into a full-blown slave, or if we have other ambiguities due to not being privy to Daffyd's thoughts, well, that's okey dokey with me, as long as we keep the hot hot MC action coming.

Great comic.  Can't say that enough.

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 08:55:31 am »

As usual Daphne, GREAT STORY!!

I was wondering WHO will be Daffyd's next conquest, How about a female family member of his growing harem, say a younger sister(18+ of course), or maybe a MILF or 2, That would be HOT to see!!
vortingan
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 01:32:36 am »

Hmm, I just had a thought.  Daffyd's starting to have to juggle his time between all these girls coming into his life, and sometimes they're all in the same place just as he's leaving or meeting up with another girl.

So I wonder...what happens if more than one person overhears him when he's using his control speech?  So far it's just been the girl he's speaking directly to (maybe that's just how it works?)...but I can easily see a situation where someone else happens to overhear his voice and get drawn into the scene quite unexpectedly.  Ménage à trois Kayleigh and Marlissa anyone? Grin
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 03:49:02 pm »

If you had Daffyd's book of knowledge, wouldn't you want to enjoy as many women, no matter married or not, any time, any where, any place and still run a successful business, I sure as hell would, but that's just ME!!!!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 12:04:42 pm »

Hi Daphne, Any idea when the next installment of Hidden Knowledge will be "hitting" the site??

Knowing you, your answer is the usual one"NOPE"!!!

Still looking forward to it whenever it comes out.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 01:30:52 pm »

I just approved the pencils, so it's in the works!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: