Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:04:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What I like and what I'd like to see  (Read 3975 times)
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« on: September 26, 2014, 03:43:42 pm »

I like the new text style in By the Book 14 and hope you'll keep it; but why did Cecilia's name change to Sherri?  I'm loving this series and can't wait to see what happens to everybody in the coming issue(s).  Additionally, I'm really looking forward to the Hidden Knowledge, Chrsalis (Kent's story), Bigger, the Canadian Girlfriend, Roll Playing, Faerie Tale, Waiting Room, Free Cable and Cuckoo's Nest (these two are a lot of fun), Audiophilia, Martian Harem, Enchanted Summer, Occurrence, Lost Weekend, Con'Fused, and Drains.

I've also got a list of comics that never got a sequel, but I'd love to see continuations of.  These include: Obedience, Public Access, Not Like in the Brochure, the Convent of St. Nicolas, 4F, Stream, Scared Bent, Pumpkins, Wedding Ceremony, Hell's Kitchen, Vastenavond, Celestinon, Startup, and Cheat Code.  What I like about this site is that it shows a good combination of story, brainwashing, and sex--I like the first two perhaps more than the sex.  So if you ever get to working on these continuations, please expand on the brainwashing and the story, while keeping the sex active.  For example, in Not Like the Brochure, a woman goes down into the depths of the earth and the next thing she knows she's a hotel maid and corporate whore; how exactly did that happen?  A little food for thought.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: