Mind Control Comics Forum
October 23, 2024, 07:33:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment system  (Read 6839 times)
gamemaster232
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: July 06, 2014, 11:46:16 pm »

I would like to pay for a subscription but do to the fact its dwolla and i do not live in the states its problematic to do so I hope eventually you will upgrade to allow people outside of the states to buy your subscriptions because at the current stages it becomes quite a hassle. You say you can but through means of contacting the staff but even then its a problem cause not everyone is givin a step by step availability to do so and you hope people will do the work to figure out how.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 11:46:40 pm »

There is  a post whose title IS IN ALL CAPS explaining how to subscribe. This includes overseas customers. It is on this board, so you will have to have skipped over it in order to post this.

http://mindcontrolcomics.com/forum/index.php?topic=727.0
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:50:44 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: