Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 05:52:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheat Code  (Read 17334 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 15, 2014, 05:40:05 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 12:55:09 am »

I like where this sounds like its headed. Game genie comes to mind, but we shall see.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 09:57:35 am »

This guy's name is Aiden?  I have to ask, to Aiken change/forget his name sometime after Missouri?

If not, does he have a nefarious brother?

Is this a tie-in to the SJI-verse or just a disturbing parallel?
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 10:21:40 am »

Don't know if this one's meant to be a running series, but I'd be in favor of it...
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 05:57:55 pm »

So His watch make there mind blank and do anything
but this watch work faster.
This may be one shot.
I will like see more
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 08:08:42 pm »

To activate watch just press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, and Start.  To have an additional person share in the benefits of the code then swap the end with Select and Start.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 02:18:13 am »

This was a fun little read.  Too bad it didn't have too much time to go into the ins and outs of the MC tho.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 01:51:09 am »

After reading it a few times, I'd love for this to get more love in the future. It has potential to explore different ways of meeting women. And since the question hasn't been asked, does the suggestibility extend to men too? Some of the interesting possibilities include places like restaurants or night clubs. Lots of people don't always realize what kind of non-verbal messages they give off... hehehe
ResidentWeavil
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 04:59:19 pm »

I sort of liked this. I just wish I had a clue as to how the control was coming about.  A watch is mentioned but it only appears in 3 panels and is never prominent.

I had thought this was the first of a series but it seems not.

I liked the artwork, the plot, and the dialog. I just wish we had more to the story.
markreed3000
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 07:22:18 am »

Oops. Wrong account. Mods, can you delete this post please?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:33:36 am by markreed3000 » Logged
MarkReed
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Fit to be Tied

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 07:34:31 am »

I just randomly ran across this while looking for a particular back issue. I'd read it before, but it was so long ago that I felt like I was reading it for the first time again.

This is an INCREDIBLY well done one-shot. The discussion at the start is a nice setup of Althea's generally bitchy personality. The middle has a nice transition to show Aiden's power, while including a good amount of sex. The end was a great "storm the beaches" style of MC. I don't think there's really much there to deserve a sequel - all follow up episodes would essentially be repeats of "You are my slave" "I am your slave." But as a single episode I found it to work very well. The pacing was good. The sex was good. The art was VERY good. And it has one of the best covers on the site.

Overall a nice little gem that I was happy to rediscover. And speaking of gems: having Althea using a diamond as a butt-plug at the end shows a definite (if villainous) sense of style. Nice touch!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: