Mind Control Comics Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:22:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming soon.  (Read 26882 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 01:40:21 pm »

Is this still on track for a March release?

Where did we say "March"? Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 02:56:20 pm »

You've only said "Coming soon". It is pretty obvious though that your definition of "soon" is different than mine.  Cheesy
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 03:14:31 pm »

Yeah, I don't know how their pipeline works.  I don't know enough about astrology. 

I think we're still waiting on Queen of Angels and the next issue of Bigger.  Good things ahead!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 09:12:58 pm »

Are we there yet, Papa Smurf?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 10:55:22 pm »

Not far now.
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 11:30:12 pm »

I think HMB has, on DeviantArt. Shouldn't have confused that for official word; sorry.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2014, 11:17:34 am »

I think HMB has, on DeviantArt. Shouldn't have confused that for official word; sorry.
I said "Don't forget Beyond Rubies 8 should be posted sometime this month" in a journal entry at the beginning of the month.
Just a guesstimate, not an official release date.

Yeesh.

ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2014, 07:34:44 am »

I said "Don't forget Beyond Rubies 8 should be posted sometime this month" in a journal entry at the beginning of the month.
Just a guesstimate, not an official release date.

Yeesh.

You'll notice the distinct lack of pitchfork-waving in both my comments. Just because I didn't tack an apologetic smiley on to the end of my reference to the March estimate doesn't mean my "sorry" was said with malice. I asked for an update on the release because I'm genuinely excited to see it, not because I want to chastise its (immensely talented and probably busy) creators for slacking off. I do understand the impulse to assume the worst, given that I'm a person posting on a message board (not the demographic with the best track record of sane behaviour), but honestly, I'm not a monster. Yeesh. Wink
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2014, 09:51:22 am »

Regardless, a ninja strike team is on it's way. Forgiving and forgetting is a lot easier after the transgressor is dead.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2014, 02:37:09 pm »

I'm not a monster. Yeesh. Wink

Of course not! Just eager to see the issue, which we all are. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: