Mind Control Comics Forum
October 01, 2024, 12:17:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 208: Bill of Materials  (Read 17481 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 03:48:09 pm »

Did they take it down after New Year's?  We haven't seen it since October and we had a couple really good looks at that staircase.

The Wilmot thing almost looks like a sheet or an improvised poster or something you'd see in a dorm.  Erin and Dani are supposed to have an artistic flair--though they express it very differently.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 03:52:46 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:22:05 am by GodWilling » Logged
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 03:55:00 pm »

This seems an opportune moment to ask this again. In ep 2, what are we looking at in the two panels either side of Adrian's head as he walks up the stairs?
Miscellaneous house deco.

They're just things Adrian saw as he was taking in all the scenery in his new home. You can find the kanji here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control
in the second paragraph under 'The Korean War'. Our ideas for 'foreshadowing background clues' weren't quite so sophisticated  or subtle back in those days. I like to think that Erin just moved the Clockwork Orange poster up to her room at some point. I think she likes that film.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 04:11:04 pm »

GW had the motto right: "Disce aut discede". It's an unofficial motto of Wilmot, based on its reputation for being extremely tough academically. It also happens to be the motto of King's College, Rochester, in Rochester, Kent.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 04:13:06 pm »

I think she likes that film.

Ultraviolence just works for her.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 04:14:18 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:22:52 am by GodWilling » Logged
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 05:54:19 pm »

For all the Latin I know it could have meant "miscellaneous house deco".

That would have been awesome.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: