Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:22:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger #6  (Read 23197 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 03, 2013, 12:16:43 am »

Kurt's powers seem unlimited... and now, the local college is on his permanent route.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 12:45:33 am »

Hot as always! Nice artwork. Cheesy
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 01:42:05 am »

It's funny, the art gets better on this with each issue.  Hot, but it seemed to cut off suddenly.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 01:09:10 pm »

Agreed, hot but seemed clipped somehow. Still quite enjoyable!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 08:14:44 pm »

If that's the end of the road becasue it shows the end of his evolution from loving husband to lucky shmuck to full-on abusive uncaring master, then yeah, that was rather abrupt to just end the story in midsentence like that.

However, it seems like our fearless author wanted to end that particular chapter with another excellent homage to the scene that kicked off her interest in the genre (the one she referenced in Yard Sale at Hell House with the ex-girlfriend's reaction).
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 02:08:55 am »

"to be continued..."

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 02:25:20 am »

However, it seems like our fearless author wanted to end that particular chapter with another excellent homage to the scene that kicked off her interest in the genre (the one she referenced in Yard Sale at Hell House with the ex-girlfriend's reaction).

Wait, what scene is that?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 08:43:03 am »

I can't remember the name of the movie, but she's talked about it before.  It was a '70s film that slipped into the public domain for awhile.  Some magician or something accidentally develops actual skill at hypnotism and hilarity ensues.  If I remember the discussion of the film correctly, in one scene a blonde pizza delivery gal is lured in and programmed in the middle of a converation.  The guy gives her an order of an erotic nature and she says "Oh, OK."  I think I remember Daphne commenting that the line delivery was excellent and sexy...and that it kicked off her interest in the genre.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 11:14:29 pm »

I can't remember the name of the movie, but she's talked about it before.  It was a '70s film that slipped into the public domain for awhile.  Some magician or something accidentally develops actual skill at hypnotism and hilarity ensues.  If I remember the discussion of the film correctly, in one scene a blonde pizza delivery gal is lured in and programmed in the middle of a converation.  The guy gives her an order of an erotic nature and she says "Oh, OK."  I think I remember Daphne commenting that the line delivery was excellent and sexy...and that it kicked off her interest in the genre.

Huh, if you could find more about it I'd love to know the name.  For... research purposes. 

Actually, that's not a joke.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 12:10:07 am »

That would be "Come Under My Spell." Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: