Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:16:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Martian Harem #11  (Read 11541 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 24, 2013, 08:20:40 pm »

Anna's training for her new Master has begun...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 08:56:44 pm »

The art is good and the story progresses apace.  I have to say, I'm still holding out hope here because our heroine is still the narrator and her descriptions seem rational--which would seem to indicate that there's a light at the end of this tunnel somewhere...I just don't see it yet.  The possibility that it might be there gives me a lot more hope for this title than Bertram and his spinoffs or Bigger.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 09:14:26 pm »

The art is good and the story progresses apace.  I have to say, I'm still holding out hope here because our heroine is still the narrator and her descriptions seem rational--which would seem to indicate that there's a light at the end of this tunnel somewhere...I just don't see it yet.  The possibility that it might be there gives me a lot more hope for this title than Bertram and his spinoffs or Bigger.

You can have that opinion, but here I'm hoping her future narration is from a 'happily in a harem' kind of perspective.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 09:27:09 pm »

I'm not discounting that possibility, but her lucidity in the narrative runs counter to what we usually see in these narratives inside a harem.  Additionally, in order for that to work, we'd have to have a male character introduced at the center of the final harem who isn't a...well, a selfish, egotistical ass...clown.  I keep hoping we'll meet him, but no luck so far.
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 02:39:47 pm »

Unless her rational mind is trapped inside itself while her body and outward personality follow its drug induced programming.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 10:47:20 pm »

By "work," I meant "be personally enjoyable," not merely "hang together sequentially."
swan69
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 07:31:06 am »

Just wanted to say I was glad to see this story return. It is by far my favorite and I'm already looking forward to the next issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: