Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:57:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Convent of St Nicholas"  (Read 18584 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 04, 2010, 06:46:21 pm »

A novice just entered into a convent discovers that the practices behind the convent walls are somewhat... unusual.

Art by Jesús García!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 11:59:32 am »

And one of the character designs...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 11:11:25 am »

Daphne, I have to tell you that you have assembled some of the most tatanted artists since Bill Ward did his drawings for Playboy in the 1960's!!!

Keep them cumming!!!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 03:38:12 pm »

And we have a sneak preview of the cover...

Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 04:07:29 pm »

That girl in post #2 has some seriously fake-looking breasts, which is odd to see in a drawing.

Like the cover.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 09:43:30 am »

The blond reminds me of Veronica Lake, maybe that's who the artist was using as a model for her, the cover looks Sinsational, can't wait for this one to "hit" the site.
el_Pi
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

german - sorry for my bad englisch

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 01:29:36 pm »

ohh year gime gime gime!!!! Wink Wink Wink

looks realy gereat

i love comics that are not rendert or computerstyle, like "Terror in the lost Colony"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 01:33:36 pm by el_Pi » Logged

Don't mess with idiots, they take you down their level
and beat you with expirience Wink
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 08:54:54 am »

The first issue was GREAT Daphne, I can't wait to see just what the Count has in store for our newest Nun, as well as for the rest of the convent.

How many young, beautiful girls will the Count and Countess enslave to the convent and WHAT pleasures will they get from their entranced harem of "slaves", only time will tell!!

My congradulations to Mr Garcia for the beautiful art work he produced for this comic, I know he will continue to do a superb job on all the rest of the run.

ANOTHER WINNER for MCC Daphne!!
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 04:56:08 am »

The first issue was GREAT Daphne, I can't wait to see just what the Count has in store for our newest Nun, as well as for the rest of the convent.

How many young, beautiful girls will the Count and Countess enslave to the convent and WHAT pleasures will they get from their entranced harem of "slaves", only time will tell!!

My congradulations to Mr Garcia for the beautiful art work he produced for this comic, I know he will continue to do a superb job on all the rest of the run.

ANOTHER WINNER for MCC Daphne!!

I'd really, really love to see this story rebooted just to see what becomes of the "convent."  Do they expand into community service and expand their numbers or do they maintain themselves as they are?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: