Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:25:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updates  (Read 8843 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: December 22, 2012, 12:17:26 pm »

I don't know how much effort SJI requires per page compared to the other comics on this site, but I can't be the only one who would react favorably to a 12-16 page update to SJI in place of a regular weekly comic.  I find myself coming back more for the comics with an ongoing story than random one-shots - Beyond Rubies, The Hidden Knowledge, SJI, etc.  Your guys' thoughts on this?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 02:11:12 pm »

No!  I'll take the spoonfeed twice or thrice a week with occasional Holiday or anniversary specials over months of zip followed by a 12-pager.  NO! Angry Angry Roll Eyes
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 06:26:34 pm »

No!  I'll take the spoonfeed twice or thrice a week with occasional Holiday or anniversary specials over months of zip followed by a 12-pager.  NO! Angry Angry Roll Eyes

I kind of meant *in addition to* the weekly.  Since I haven't really noticed any scheduling problems with SJI, that team seems to be on it with more certainty.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 07:22:40 pm »

We appreciate your vote of confidence! Right now, two pages per week (with the occasional splash page) is about the limit of what we can get through the system. The delays in the other titles are squarely due to the writer (ahem); the artist teams on those hit their deadlines with remarkable accuracy.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 08:36:50 pm »

well talk about tuesday DEC 25
will We have a SJI?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 08:37:21 pm »

will We have a SJI?

Rain or shine!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 09:24:52 am »

will We have a SJI?

Rain or shine!

How about Rain or shine and some place snow
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 12:47:57 pm »

Rain or shine!

We love you Daphne, and PK and Plutonian Knight & Octavia Moon.!  As for two a week plus guest pages.  I'm just happy its weekly at all.  I'm with jmundt29 on this.  Waiting 3 months for the next installment would be murder.  And each installment leads to such speculation!.. not to mention LOTS more work for Goodwill!!*grins*... Maybe slip some real life cold cases into the comic strip and see what this crazy hive of minds comes up for solutions Smiley.. Yes We can solve Crimes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: