Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:20:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yard Sale of Hell House...  (Read 16287 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 15, 2012, 07:17:40 am »

Just a note that The Yard Sale of Hell House, our recent release, is now available for download at:

http://daphnesfantasies.com/

And you can pay with credit card! Smiley

Thanks for your support,
-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 11:00:17 pm »

Does the gentleman who served as your male lead in this project gravitate to this sort of work?  He's in a Wicked production from 2011 called Mesmerized or Hypnotized that seems to owe some of its creative inspiration to a few producers who frequent the mcforum (at a minimum, Steve Steele).  Has he (the actor) expressed interest in working with you again?  If he did, would you consider it?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 03:03:17 pm »

I don't believe he specializes in that area, but he's a great guy, and we're looking forward to working with him again!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 05:31:59 pm »

So, is there anything in the pipeline for the MCT?  Just wondering because now that I'm employed I finally have some money to send your way if you have some interisting product to send mine   Cheesy
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 05:55:10 pm »

Why, yes, we're editing a new movie now. Smiley

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 11:15:37 pm »

You've been spreading enticing whispers about another new project, but I would assume shooting for that wouldn't begin until the current project has cleared the editing process.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: