Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 12:28:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 129: A Bientot  (Read 17098 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 11:04:17 am »

Frankly, it looks like liar's poker.  He's playing it cool, but concerned about the other shoe dropping, and Erin is humoring him by pretending to ask his permission to expand the harem.  He's hoping he can prevent expansion because they'll keep asking and Erin's keeping him under control by giving him the illusion of choice.  It's actually a little subersive of the model you'd have thought we were working with.  Quite interesting.

I have to ask, what about what I said in my last post triggered a Eureka moment for you?  The quote you have doesn't appear to have any connection to the conlcusions you drew (interesting) or your underlying reasoning (seemingly sound).

ETA--it should be noted that it didn't appear that Derek received any instructions or communicated with anyone but Amy's sister from the time he got bandaged up to the time he lost the hypno tango to Adrian.  Furthermore, no one called with new instructions when he went on his spree with the girls he'd previously hypnotized + Amy.  I think Dr. C was still compiling his notes when Derek was foiled.  If he received any instructions, it should have been after he got Amy and Laura and before his phone call to Cait, but it seems that the Doc was already out of town by then.  It's entirely possible that without Amy around, the usual mechanics of the Doc's system couldn't have worked because he didn't communicate with Derek directly.  The only line of direct communication we see is Claudia to the Doc.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 03:01:09 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 01:59:48 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:20:05 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: