Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 01:47:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 127: Battle Royale  (Read 11369 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 25, 2012, 10:09:40 am »

Coming Friday, October 26th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 01:02:36 pm »

With cheese!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 01:40:19 pm »

Unless this is a full-fledged snowball fight, I confess myself completely stumped.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 03:48:02 pm »

Unless this is a full-fledged snowball fight, I confess myself completely stumped.

I'm with jmudt29 on this one.  I go with snowball fight.

With cheese!

Like!
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 06:11:04 pm »

Yeah, snowball fight does seem the most likely.  I wonder if Adrian will exploit his advantage?  "Danielle, throw that snowball at your own head."  "Yes, Master."  <whapp>!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 08:05:05 pm »

I don't understand the "With cheese!" comment.

One other thing to consider.  This is Adrian and Danielle's first chance to be intimate alone since...well since Premature Reward Syndrome...actually, since Dani crashed through that closet door and use of The Watch became "necessary" on The Night of The Watch.

Take a look at his track record.  Erin (three times; post hypnosis second jackpot sequence, post-rescue alone time to allow for second cohort induction; the scene under the belltower which has had or still may have unknown ramifications); Mallory once (shower scene), Marli once (kitchen table during Jacqui's first induction); whatever actually happened during the rest of the Night of the Watch after The Ring; Jacqui once confirmed (in the storeroom, but they were both distracted; we don't know exactly what happened at the end of the "Master" conversation); and Harem Night (Adrian with Erin, Dani, Marli, and Cait).  In fact, now that I look at that whole list, I notice something.  Dani is the only member of the first cohort to have missed uninterrupted intimacy with Adrian (by herself).  Is this her opportunity? Wink  Please note, the list is not comprehensive, I did it from memory.  Hence, I neglected to label each encounter with an episode number.  If I missed something, feel free to remind me or correct me.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 09:30:02 pm »

I don't understand the "With cheese!" comment.

It's a reference to a tv trope, "Battle Royale With Cheese", apparently now renamed "Climactic Battle Resurrection".
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 03:52:43 am »

Only those who return with takeout poutine are allowed to join the tribe.

Lol!! Classic!

(Side note: If you ever get to Ottawa, try lobster poutine.  Its the Best! any one who wants the name of he place message me)

The Wendigo.  Nice.   For a full comic buildup to coitus, this ones go the chemistry and buildup to satisfy.
Very hot/romantic last panel.

As for Royale with Cheese.. It was a reference to a line in the 1994 (dear god I feel old) movie : Pulp Fiction directed by Quentin Tarantino.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 07:53:30 am »

I was correct. Grin  Should be interesting to see what tomorrow's guest panel shows us.
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 08:42:42 am »

Yeah, I gotta call bullshit on this one.  I was born on the Quebec border, I'm 50% french by heritage, spent as much time in Quebec as a kid, as I did in Ontario...

and if the Wendigo took the impolite as suggested here, Quebec would be severly de-populated

Otherwise, great strip!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 08:44:08 am »

if the Wendigo took the impolite as suggested here, Quebec would be severly de-populated

Every Quebecois I have ever met has assured me that he or she is extremely polite. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 09:20:33 am »

As for Royale with Cheese.. It was a reference to a line in the 1994 (dear god I feel old) movie : Pulp Fiction directed by Quentin Tarantino.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtwFugudZE

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: