Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 02:22:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 112: La Ronde  (Read 14423 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 05, 2012, 10:28:21 pm »

Coming Friday, September 7th... or thereabouts. If it is a bit late, trust me, it is so worth it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:34:23 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 01:44:30 pm »

Well, considering that pretty much every single issue is 'so worth it', I can only imagine what that means when the author says something like that.  Sounds great.
elbenton
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:04:14 pm »

I expect that Daphne as of late has been busier than a waitress at an understaffed diner, what with all of the various new comics coming out and the increased frequency of SJI updates, not to mention whatever is going on at MCT.  Have you considered cloning yourself yet, Daphne?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 03:03:01 pm »

Well, we have our release schedule planned out through the end of the year. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 03:39:24 pm »

So, something of a sequel to the Ring (with a smaller cast of women?)?
elbenton
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 03:46:33 pm »

Well, we have our release schedule planned out through the end of the year. Smiley

So, the chaos is organized, then.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 03:42:39 am »

And this latest entry is an example.  Positive side--WOW! Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

Negative side--as with The Ring, this is larger than a typical entry and can't be viewed on a single screenshot.  As such, it's easy to get lost and a little more difficult to orient oneself with the conversation as guidepost.  Still, a nice problem to have.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 07:49:21 am »

...  Still, a nice problem to have.

Yep, I'll take that kind of problem any day of the week! Fantastic installment! Cheesy
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 07:51:03 am »

cum to this installment sexly great.  Cheesy Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think the coordination that many people on the sofe and in bed
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 07:59:00 am by laguna85 » Logged
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 09:58:14 am »

The past few issues of SJI have been some of your finest work on the site...definitely giving the customers what they've been clamoring for. And it's been worth the (occasionally frustrating) wait.

Adrian is certainly getting used to this "secret harem that he doesn't know he has" life, isn't he? Then again, who wouldn't enjoy what he's being offered. But eventually, he has to start asking himself why & how, doesn't he?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 02:21:43 pm »

He's been asking, but the ladies have been able to quell his concerns with new and ever more enticing offers.
elbenton
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 05:38:15 pm »

Well, it looks like my 22-inch monitor just ain't gonna hack it anymore.
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 12:14:19 am »

Wow.  Before I was holding Jaqui's big reveal as my fave SJI page, but this is just... wow
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 04:10:52 am »

Hi everyone  - I haven't had a chance to come on to the forum as much lately - there's been a lot of drawing going on for me! But I wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone for all the nice comments over the past couple of weeks. I appreciate all of 'em - my smiley cup runneth over!

See you Tuesday...
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 03:32:46 pm »

Hooray for this being the new minimum size and panel/scene count for each page going forward! hint hint.

Would it be possible for there to be some sort of display centering code for these sorts of pages? I use a 2560x1600res monitors and having the image scroll way off to the left is a little odd.

semi-off-topic apple needs to sell those 2800x1800 macbook pro screens as a stand alone product with extra thin bezels.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: