Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:15:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control Theatre Presents: "The Brothel 2"  (Read 24804 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 26, 2012, 10:03:03 am »

We're very pleased to announce the release of our latest full-length girl/girl feature, "The Brothel 2."  The Brothel has improved its technology, added more recruits, and has some revolutionary new discoveries to present...  Now, if the tech team can just overcome the resistance problem.

Starring Jessie Palmer (from "The Yard Sale of Hell House"), gorgeous blonde Hayden Hawkens, Daphne Rosen, Paris Kennedy, Zoey Kush, Helena Astley, Eleanor Markham, Siannan Haiman, Wendy Wild, and vocals by Lily Vevrier and Henri Tisserand.

Trailers and purchase information are available at:

The Brothel 2

Just a reminder that we're only able to accept Visa cards for payment.

Thank you for your support, and we hope you love the new movie!

All the best,
-- Daphne et Henri
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:48:22 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 05:44:47 pm »

Um, wasn't Paris Kennedy your resistor?  Why no mention?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 05:48:30 pm »

Thanks, fixed!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 07:23:38 pm »

yes down load down load down load  Cheesy
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 08:06:28 pm »

Liked it. Wish it was mf but very good. My only complaint is that the Helrna Astley bit was really hot, but tvery broken up.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 08:08:11 pm »

Also, Hayden Hawkins was another show stealer. Love the accent. More of her please.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 03:21:45 am »

real nice
Need little more work the voice need be louder and drum lower, time mark 9:00 minute to 14:15 minute

what do you think?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 05:00:29 am »

Need little more work the voice need be louder and drum lower, time mark 9:00 minute to 14:15 minute

Sounds fine to me. Smiley

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 09:27:18 am »

I do not under stand the word was said?
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 12:33:41 am »

Heh, now I can tell why it took so long editing, there were a lot of nice tricks in this.  I enjoyed the BE, it was very well done considering you don't have the millions you should have to make your movies, though I had to go back to catch the tail because it was so quick and blended into the wall well.

As far as acting went my two favorites were Jessie Palmer and I believe Helena Astley (first time seeing her so if I get her name confused for another actress I'm sorry).  To me Jessie Palmer always seems to have a bit of a spark still in her when she's accepting her commands, and I love it.  For me monotone gets boring very quickly, so that small spark in her eyes and in the way she says her lines is very appreciated.  As for Helena Astley I don't know if it was her roll or her, but seeing her switch between the Injector being on and off was very entertaining.  If I was the one with the controls she acted in the exact manner I would want the woman to act.

All in all I think that this movie stands heads and shoulders (or should that be cunts and tits) above its predecessor.  Now if only you could teach Hollywood to make the sequels better than the originals.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 02:18:01 pm »

Helena Astley truly stole the show.  I am definitely more intrigued in her early work now.  Her acting was amazing.  I am a big fan of the contrasts in ones character and she really did nail it (no pun intended).  As well the part with her final transformation was just plain fun. I damn near cheered out loud when I saw it. And rewinded and saw i and rewinded and saw it... ect.  Call it the happy fun girl next store aspect or the fact that she just really pulled off the mind controlled then suddenly not act.  It just made me smile.  I actually really liked her look with short hair.   Though I was a bit sad to see she wasn't allowed the chance to be placed in silly , unusual, funny, furry, feathery, kinky costumes only to suddenly realize what she was wearing *cough * collar *cough*   But seeing her fully perfectly naked was in no way a disappointment.  Also Eleanor Markhams hair color changes were pretty cool and her burlesque as the credits rolled was a very sensual and nice well placed touch as well.   Though its not my primary kink, the addition of the breast expansions was pretty cool.  Great work!

C~B.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:21:48 pm by Chettbaker » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: