Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 06:45:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1423: “The Bunny Hop”  (Read 233 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 12, 2024, 03:14:02 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024, 04:21:51 am »

Now this is what I'm talking about!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2024, 10:48:20 am »

Hop to it . Every nice Bunny
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2024, 11:09:59 am »

Sexy Housewife & Playboy Bunny are truly the yin-and-yang of the midcentury patriarchy domination fetish.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2024, 01:11:07 pm »

Wonder how things play out if there's a knock at the door. We've yet to see the face of the "husband" in Erin's fantasy, so we don't know if he has a proper identity beyond figment of the dream; regardless, I wonder what resistance he will put up to Adrian coming to steal away Miriam. It seems as if he's been fine without Erin for however long Miriam's been his sex-bunny in the fantasy, but is that because the fantasy is meant to keep the occupant (currently Miriam) pacified with a dominant male figure which will disappear at the slightest interaction with a real person?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: