Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:02:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Martian Harem #10  (Read 17097 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 05, 2012, 01:20:17 am »

Anna awakens in a dungeon... what sinister plan is in store for her?

Coming August 8th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 06:55:52 am »

Time to find out what Anna is into and what the master have for her. Two month later.
it's back YES!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:34:07 am »

More importantly, this may be our last chance to see a genuinely decent male character.  The Duchess' husband is powermad, the Sultan is elitist and shortsighted, and our villain--behaves nefariously with precious little resistance from anyone.  Maybe with a new player on the board Anna will have a shot at a decent outcome and His Nefariousness will have his schemes complicated unexpectedly (or so one can hope).
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:31:04 am by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 08:14:34 pm »

Someone say that there is more earthwoman here where Anna is now.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 08:36:10 am »

Anna is now A Martian Sex slave. they pore the drug or seed into her
Now she is drug addict to the seed
Anna is draw that way, she Great body to have fun with.

May I ask where can I make or get bottle or drug or seed
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:53:56 am by laguna85 » Logged
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 09:41:00 am »

I would to see if any if Anna in little resistance find a another woman to make love to and to be with when the masters aren't around and since the master nows she is strong woman to help to stop resistance she find love with another woman.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 09:52:26 am »

Well, there is a competing plan, but unless that Doctor assistant has hidden depths, the entire male gender just fell down a sinkhole in this continuum.*grumbles* Roll Eyes
deathwing_17
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 01:50:32 pm »

not to sound like i'm whining or anything but i seriously hope that the next one comes out faster than the last one did
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 01:51:49 pm »

not to sound like i'm whining or anything but i seriously hope that the next one comes out faster than the last one did

Donations accepted to encourage this. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
deathwing_17
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 03:29:48 pm »

my idea (and feel free to say no on this but please offer an explanation as to why) was that for the webcomic portion of this site i thought that it should be free for anyone who has access to the internet, the people who purchase membership can get access to the new release comics a little earlier than those who don't. and as i've written this is just an idea tha i thought i'd share with you
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 03:38:15 pm »

my idea (and feel free to say no on this but please offer an explanation as to why) was that for the webcomic portion of this site i thought that it should be free for anyone who has access to the internet, the people who purchase membership can get access to the new release comics a little earlier than those who don't. and as i've written this is just an idea tha i thought i'd share with you

There is no conceivable way that enough people will buy memberships to finance the production of the comics with that model. I'm glad you've enjoyed them, but memberships will once again cost money very soon.

deathwing_17
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 03:41:28 pm »

eh i can't say i didn't try but thank you for your time anyways
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: