Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 05:49:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Method #3  (Read 615 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 20, 2024, 11:49:59 am »

Time for a BGG scene.

Story: Henri • Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2024, 11:46:10 pm »

Apologies for the delay; it's been a busy week at MCT/MCC-Central over here. Coming very soon!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2024, 07:38:50 pm »

No worries, Daphne.  I'm a bit late to post my response too, as I quite liked this one, so wanted to make sure I posted some feedback. Great work from Sturkwurk, as always!

I think it's fun to have (what I assume is) one of henri's fantasies put to digital paper, and one that I'm sure would be difficult NOT to have after working with such sexy performers for all these years. All in good fun.

Hit some excellent buttons for me, including conditioning the ladies to be aware that they've been hypnotically programmed, and very, very much approving of it.  Nice to see both of them collared now, as I assume the redhead will be moving in before too long, if she hasn't already by the end of issue.

The breast expansion aspect has been nice as well, as they're living out their implanted sex doll fantasies.  Both ladies are already quite large, but the tease of the end of the issue seems to point to them going so large that it will make it more difficult to function outside of their new lives as sex pets. It doesn't hit me for every story, but here I'm hoping it goes that way Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: