Mind Control Comics Forum
September 07, 2024, 06:09:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Inheritance #9  (Read 6690 times)
Vidor
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2023, 12:46:12 am »

There does seem to be a lot of "oh my dad was terrible, gee, time to have a foursome with my sex slaves, but really, my dad was a bad guy."

Always my problem with "nice guy MC." I can just never square that circle.

It's not really conducive to hotness.
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2024, 01:34:24 pm »

I don't think it's a mistake to point out the hypocrisy of criticizing a man for magically compelling women into bed while you're getting into bed with magically compelled women. The protagonist is a kinder, gentler master than his father was, but it remains to be seen if he can maintain that fragile moral high ground when time and power have had a chance to corrupt him.

That being said, this is a great fantasy and wonderful fap material. I have no complaints on that front, and am looking forward to further installments.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2024, 04:56:19 pm »

I don't think it's a mistake to point out the hypocrisy of criticizing a man for magically compelling women into bed while you're getting into bed with magically compelled women. The protagonist is a kinder, gentler master than his father was, but it remains to be seen if he can maintain that fragile moral high ground when time and power have had a chance to corrupt him.

I think it's a matter of what the moral environment of the story is. All stories make certain assumptions about the value system that they are set in. In a way, worrying too much about whether MC is intrinsically evil in an MC fetish story is like worrying about colonialism in an H. Rider Haggard story.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2024, 08:16:52 am »

I think it's a matter of what the moral environment of the story is. All stories make certain assumptions about the value system that they are set in. In a way, worrying too much about whether MC is intrinsically evil in an MC fetish story is like worrying about colonialism in an H. Rider Haggard story.

While that's a good point, MC is intrinsically evil in the societies in which we are all embedded... both historically and currently (golden rule and variations thereof as evidence). But as a good friend pointed out, as long as you're going to fantasize, you may as well make your fantasies perfect as you can.

Any mind controller worth his (sorry; for me it's almost always "he") salt will make sure his thralls *love* being controlled. And who is to say if, in the context of an MC society, that that's any worse than, say, and effective ad campaign for some other lifestyle modification, e.g. a gym membership?
NQWombat
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2024, 04:19:06 pm »

If I have one issue with MC stories it is the author not being consistent with the physics of the method they use. In My Inheritance we don't know how the control has been established other than it isn't brain based. Because the son doesn't know how it happen he also doesn't know how to, if he is that inclined, to fix the girls. The comment on power corrupting, leaves open several way the comic can go. Either his current millennial mindset of power and control are evil continues and when he understand and has what created the control he will release the girls and hopefully he understands what problems that will bring Or power will corrupt when he finds the benefits of easy sex and presumably worth comes from being able to control at least women (wwe haven't been presented with any controlled males yet)

It should be remembered when trying to understand his attitude to his Father and his acceptance of the carnal benefits of the girls that he didn't create the control, he is just accepting that the girls see him as their controller and see a kinder version who is not coercing them into sex. Also they are showing as much interest in his Father's activities and possessions as him.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: