Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:57:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is 'A Friend of the Family' Issue #3?  (Read 1032 times)
zeetoy
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« on: July 12, 2023, 01:32:23 pm »

Hiya,

I just resubscribed after a long break. I did so specifically because I was looking for a copy of issue #3 of "A Friend of the Family".

Having explored the member's area. I cannot find it anywhere.

It's listed in various places on both the free and members sections of the website. It's shown under lists of comics written by Daphne, etc. When I hover over the cover/link to the issue, there's clearly a set path reserved for the issue, yet clicking any such link/image just forwards me to a page showing other comics made by the same people.

I know this isn't possible to prove (except perhaps via circumstantial info such as the fact that just prior to my re-sub I purchased issue #1 of the same series), but finding this specific comic was literally the sole reason I re-subbed to the site. And now it doesn't seem to exist.

Was it ever published? (The site says Oct 2022). Was it published and then redacted for some reason?

Happy to be corrected by anyone who can simply point me to where the comic is hiding. Smiley

(I have also emailed the website's 'contact us' address for an explanation - I just figured posting here might be faster).
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 01:35:19 pm »

I was in the process of typing up a reply to your email, but apparently taking nine minutes to get back to you is just too long. Really sorry about that.

"A Friend of the Family" is a bonus comic.  Bonuses are made available to subscribers who had a subscription in the month they came out.  They're limited-edition comics, and subscribers who join after that month don't have access to them.

After some months, we make back issues available for individual purchase.  A Friend of the Family #1 and #2 are available as back issues now, and #3 will be available as well, but it is not yet.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 01:48:04 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 01:47:45 pm »

I also received your PM here, despite my profile and every single one of my posts saying:

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.

In the future, please just email us and give me a chance to answer you.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 02:20:06 pm by Daphne » Logged

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 02:29:25 pm »

And now I see that you created a new account, which is expressly forbidden by the site policies.

I have to say that you are not making this easy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: