Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:47:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Martian Harem #9  (Read 20138 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 20, 2012, 03:12:31 pm »

Events are moving very fast for poor Anna... but they may be moving too fast for Zenova, too...

Coming May 23rd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 07:16:29 pm »

Bueno.  Looking forward to it.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 11:28:42 pm »

Anna into harem slave
tie up on a wall that what look like in the last picture before this up date.

Nice to see more of the Martian Harem. Grin
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 05:22:10 am »

And this cover is the Coventry gal without the refined accent getting the treatment from Zenova and this rogue satrap.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 06:31:19 am »

Zenova got the seed
Now a sex slave or part of his harem.
so Anna is in the woman Slave market and start a control war.
Earth and Mars.

long time for No update
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 07:54:01 am »

I...confess I was snookered by the conference between the Sultan and Zenova.  He seems...at war with himself.  He claims to despise earthlings and earth women, but he enjoys and requires seeing Zenova naked before they conference while he is, himself nude--but in spite of the lack of clothes, there's nothing physical.  The guy needs a shrink on his war council.

Question, how could heavily accented Coventry gal serve two masters without at least one knowing both plans beforehand?  She drugged Anna to incapacitate her so she could be kidnapped (though it would be interesting if those drugs were a derivative of Zenova's purloined immunity boosters) because that could throw an interesting wrench into both the original plan and the revised plan.

On a side note--we're missing a key element in this story--a male character who's not a despicable...jerk.  Perhaps you could introduce one in the next volume?
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 12:24:50 pm »

I like to see more of anna in the next storeline if possible.  Would it possible to see women with women as Anna make love to several other women in the new storeline.
the martian harem 10 and 11 hopely so far a great storeline. I personal favor women with women and there master and his harem of women.
In These harem there bound to be a few women that are seeing each other when the master is away but 100 obedience to the master.
In these storeline there a masters what about a mistress a woman that is come across anna and want her to be part of her harem of women.
This is just ideal of mine.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 05:15:32 am »

Haven't we already seen her make love to several of the sultan's harem?  Repeating the process is always a good idea, but I was under the impression we had seen that once.

What I'd like to see is a genuinely nice (if perhaps not totally good) male character.  All the men we've met so far are absoutely despicable.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 09:04:42 am »

Haven't we already seen her make love to several of the sultan's harem? 

Anna, nope; virgo intacta.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 03:21:13 pm »

Okay--hmm.  Playtime with the girls she tutors must have strict "thou shalt not pass" boundaries, because I thought at least her friend from the harem (the one who tried to help when she was drugged) "knew her" in the King James sense.

Of course, I was completely snookered by the Zenova thing (as I described in detail).  What's the story on the Sultan looking at female earthling emissaries and spies bare (both him and them) but not touching them because he claims to despise earthlings.  That seems hypocritical and nonsensical enough to be almost Tartuffe-ian.

Oh, are we going to meet any decent guys in this story?  Soon, I hope.  Please?  Since they actually occupy positions of power, it would be nice if all the guys weren't Bertram or worse.  With totally despicable males and doomed women, I keep looking for Daffy Duck doomsday switch to bale out.
Technophyle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 08:21:11 am »

What's the story on the Sultan looking at female earthling emissaries and spies bare (both him and them) but not touching them because he claims to despise earthlings.

Not uncommon in human history: assorted local rulers have insisted that visitors follow the local customs and procedures even if the ruler despises the visitors due to where they are from, or for the visitors to respect (or to humour) the local satrap.
swan69
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 04:29:47 pm »

Excellent return for one of my favorite stories here. Loved the rapid shift in attitude for Zenova.  Hopefully we'll get #10 soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: